What would you like to see in the Provari V2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
What are the pro's you would like to see in the new version?

What could be improved upon?

Pro's: size, button, available colors, ease of use, overall looks

Cons: 18650 battery cap...could be longer for button-top batteries (i know they are not recommended but they do work)

Improvements: Make the juice well flush with the atomizer connector so that any overflow would be sucked back in thru the vent holes

Suggestions: make the button light and display blue...instead of red

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
I don't believe this is possible; however moving the LED window to 90 degrees from button instead of 180 degrees would be awesome. You would then need a right & left hand version.

Provide an extension sleeve so you could use the chrome bottom piece with the 18650 battery in lieu of the colored extension cap, or make the colored extension caps with the chrome bottom piece permanently attached.

I feel guilty posting this because the ProVari is really awesome as is.

Last edited:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
If there was to be a new version, I have to agree on the atty connection being flush with the well so that it would draw in juice for over drippers. Also I would like the power button to be up a little closer to the atty, maybe a half inch. Other than that, it's perfect.

+1............

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Sorry but maybe I missed something. How comes you are talking about a Provari v2? Just a pros and cons thread or what else? Provari staff did say anything about?

i dont think they'll come out with a V2 anytime soon. its just conjectures.
up_751424062.jpg

FORZA MAGICA!!!! i used to live in Rome for more than 10 years. my sister still lives there (she married a laziale)
monte verde, garbatella, termini, trullo... (good times)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread