Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Footoon Aqua Reboot & DotMech Duallie (Parallel Config)
IMG_0174.JPG

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Broke out the old GP PAPS V4 today which I haven't touched in forever!!! Had to find a 22mm rda which I don't have many of anymore, lol, but I found my Pulse 22. Forgot just how little pressure is needed to fire this thing, the switch in the Paps is so light with maybe 2mm of travel.
2287a5997b11e1cff1db0888f943eae9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That mech makes anything look good :) Mine is safely doing nothing on the shelf along with my other paps gear. I've been reluctant to use them since the company closed its doors.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
That mech makes anything look good :) Mine is safely doing nothing on the shelf along with my other paps gear. I've been reluctant to use them since the company closed its doors.
I hear ya, was a sad day when Perseus shut her down.... [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I did get this little guy in the mail yesterday..... Loving it so far [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I did get this little guy in the mail yesterday..... Loving it so far [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Oops, forgot to attach the pic.... Lol
79be87b14db039a0d34cbbf38dfe942c.jpg

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
You really like that pulse don't ya? [emoji16]
Lol, yep. I just got home from the road yesterday, opened up the package & stuck the Pulse on it. I'll be putting several of my atty's on it & see which one will stay on it.....

Reactions: Mermaaan

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
A Reo Grand clone, brass Coppervape, Pico Squeeze have all three seen some use today. Got an adapter & beauty ring on the Reo clone to facilitate a Gorge. A brass Wasp Nano on the brass Coppervape,silver Wasp on the silver Pico. The Gorge with a 0.50 Kanthal coil is hammering, as are both Wasps. Got the same coil build on all three, same max vg unflavored juice with 18mg/ml nicotine in them. Not really so much a cloud or flavor chaser, fall somewhere between. It's nice though to hammer. Nope, I'm not into competitions. I just vape and enjoy. :)

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Where did you get a REO clone from ?
I did not know those were cloned ?

FastTech. I bought two each one ran around $25. They had both been boxed up for a while so one had gotten a bit oxidized on the fire strip. I might get another. The other one was fine. I'll see about getting a repair kit for it maybe. Think the Reos site sells those for $6 or $7. Been looking the clones over and think I can manage fixing one w/ repair kit if needed.

I'm poor, can't afford a minimum cost of $100 to get just a basic Reo Grand authentic. Can pay $25 every now and then and get a couple of clones that in my opinion suggest that the Reos are a damn fine product. The clones might only be half as good as an authentic, well, that's still no slouch. Maybe one day I'll poop out a brick of gold & win the two billion dollar prize money for it. Til then I'll get clones if I need to.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
FastTech. I bought two each one ran around $25. They had both been boxed up for a while so one had gotten a bit oxidized on the fire strip. I might get another. The other one was fine. I'll see about getting a repair kit for it maybe. Think the Reos site sells those for $6 or $7. Been looking the clones over and think I can manage fixing one w/ repair kit if needed.

I'm poor, can't afford a minimum cost of $100 to get just a basic Reo Grand authentic. Can pay $25 every now and then and get a couple of clones that in my opinion suggest that the Reos are a damn fine product. The clones might only be half as good as an authentic, well, that's still no slouch. Maybe one day I'll poop out a brick of gold & win the two billion dollar prize money for it. Til then I'll get clones if I need to.
Oh I was not complaining I just did not know those mods were cloned.
Back when the REO mod was the best squonk on the market it was out of my price range too,even the blemished ones were too expensive for me. Looking back I wish I had saved up the money and purchased one . I know they are still selling just not as wanted as they were five or six years ago.

Reactions: MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Looking back I wish I had saved up the money and purchased one .

I think that might be something that I do, save to get an authentic, maybe. I talk myself into doing it and then talk myself right out of it just as quick. :) I'm not going to knock the price because I'm sure they're valued accurately and priced correctly. I just haven't afford one yet, the blemished ones are still out of range even now. *chuckles*

• Winner
Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I think that might be something that I do, save to get an authentic, maybe. I talk myself into doing it and then talk myself right out of it just as quick. :) I'm not going to knock the price because I'm sure they're valued accurately and priced correctly. I just haven't afford one yet, the blemished ones are still out of range even now. *chuckles*

I used to put my pocket change in a coffee can every night. It's surprising how fast it turns into a new mod!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Yes even blemished and that's if they have the color and design you want in the blemished section. Same as looking for a needle in a haystack stack.
The only problem with getting one now not many make 18 to 22mm RDA"s,few and far between. Even if you tried to get the RDA from reomods, there RDA's are out of stock as much as the mods are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread