What you can do to HELP fight the BAN?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I took yours and Julie's and put them together, made changes to fit my situation. Hope it helps, Hunny.
(You have the date as 1347-09 so I left that out)

I smoked cigarettes for 35+ years . . . 2+ packs a day. I tried nicotine patches, nicotine gum, anti-depressant pills, “cold turkey” and hypnosis to quit. Nothing ever worked for more than 2 days. Some did not even slow down my cigarette usage.

Within 5 days of using an electronic cigarette, I was able to give up smoking completely.
I've now been tobacco-free for 6 months, and I've never felt better.

I can't believe you would require those who use electronic cigarettes--with NO second-hand smoke--to use our vaporizers in smoking sections. I gave up smoking so that I wouldn't be exposed to tobacco smoke, for heaven's sake!

I have become aware that you are attempting to ban the use of this device in public areas where smoking is not allowed.

Both you and the other Suffolk County Legislators have put out some of the most proactive legislation to protect it's residents. Because of this, I am appalled that a legislator who is so vehemently opposed to smoking would do something that encourages non-smokers to put themselves in the way of secondhand smoke! Furthermore, I feel that such a well educated and intelligent legislator should have the common sense to have read the study that suggests the devices are unsafe rather than take the word of an agency who has made so many mistakes in the past. I truly feel that you are about to make a very big mistake!

I would appreciate if you could confirm the time and date of the hearing as I would like to try to attend and speak about this device and how it has changed my life.

Thank you very much ~ (signed)

Thank you soooo much! I am so sorry I have not been to the post office.. I am gona send you an atomizer with your package cause I feel SOOOO bad!

Hey... this great lady has been waiting almost 2 months for me to send her a package... THAT is how busy I have been with these political pieces of s.... Oh!! Wrong forum!

Ok.. sorry Dee! I have NOT forgotten!!!!!

I took yours and Julie's and put them together, made changes to fit my situation. Hope it helps, Hunny.
(You have the date as 1347-09 so I left that out)

I smoked cigarettes for 35+ years . . . 2+ packs a day. I tried nicotine patches, nicotine gum, anti-depressant pills, “cold turkey” and hypnosis to quit. Nothing ever worked for more than 2 days. Some did not even slow down my cigarette usage.

Within 5 days of using an electronic cigarette, I was able to give up smoking completely.
I've now been tobacco-free for 6 months, and I've never felt better.

I can't believe you would require those who use electronic cigarettes--with NO second-hand smoke--to use our vaporizers in smoking sections. I gave up smoking so that I wouldn't be exposed to tobacco smoke, for heaven's sake!

I have become aware that you are attempting to ban the use of this device in public areas where smoking is not allowed.

Both you and the other Suffolk County Legislators have put out some of the most proactive legislation to protect it's residents. Because of this, I am appalled that a legislator who is so vehemently opposed to smoking would do something that encourages non-smokers to put themselves in the way of secondhand smoke! Furthermore, I feel that such a well educated and intelligent legislator should have the common sense to have read the study that suggests the devices are unsafe rather than take the word of an agency who has made so many mistakes in the past. I truly feel that you are about to make a very big mistake!

I would appreciate if you could confirm the time and date of the hearing as I would like to try to attend and speak about this device and how it has changed my life.

Thank you very much ~ (signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread