The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's better

Discussion in 'Darwin' started by theragingllama, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jeffjr464

jeffjr464 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

man, i was going to get a provari then i see the jbox, now i don't know what to do!!!! i love the custom wood and inlays, pure sex!!! is there a difference in vape power? if i can convey that right, like is vv stronger/powerful compared to vw and vice versa? also how long does a 2200mah panasonic battery last? a year? 2 years? kinda sucks he's gotta tear it apart to replace the battery, too bad it didn't have a locking sliding door on the bottom...

2. Skyway

Skyway Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Unless something has changed recently, the only thing I do not like about the Darwin is in the process of purchasing one new. As soon as they go in stock, unless you are a web page sniper, it is next to impossible to getting one. Too many people buying multiples when some people can't even get their hands on one.
    I was beta testing a kick and really enjoyed it, I have a DNA module but unfortunately I can not get it to work properly. I ended up buying a second Provari, this time a Mini with V2 in preparations for a Zap.
    I will have a Darwin someday but it would seem, not very soon.

3. tearose50

tearose50 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Left coast
    I don't think you'll have a problem with either's vaping ability. I'd say get the one with the form factor you like best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.