Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Nathan @ VU posted this a couple of years ago. FWIW...

"It's pretty simple..

8% Circus Cotton candy - TFA
2% County Fair Cotton candy - LA

Everyone who tries this cotton candy blend falls in love with it. Circus Cotton candy - TFA is an amazing flavor, it has a "hit" that's hard to describe. The County Fair Cotton candy - LA sweetens it up a bit but a full 10% of Circus Cotton candy - TFA is amazing too.

I can't stop vaping cotton candy!"

Thanks! I have the circus cotton candy, but not the county fair. I also have FA cotton candy, do you think that would work?
Oh, and what's the steep time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deeks

Dec 29, 2016
Aberdeen, SD
I've mixed a few variations of raspberry cotton candy for a couple buddies and they seem to like it. I'm not a huge fan myself, I tend to lean more towards the bakery/dessert flavors.

This is what I mixed tho:
Cap - Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy 8%
Cap - Raspberry (V1) 2%
TFA - Sweetener 1%

Max VG

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Thanks! I have the circus cotton candy, but not the county fair. I also have FA cotton candy, do you think that would work?
Oh, and what's the steep time?

Well he did say "a full 10% of the Circus Cotton candy - TFA is amazing too." Maybe try it that way 1st. Never used the FA cotton candy so...??? I would think 3 days to a week would be plenty. Worth a try... :D

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Well he did say "a full 10% of the Circus Cotton candy - TFA is amazing too." Maybe try it that way 1st. Never used the FA cotton candy so...??? I would think 3 days to a week would be plenty. Worth a try... :D

I also have CAP blur raspberry cc. Would you use that or the FA cc?

Reactions: IDJoel

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
DC99 wrote:
Cotton candy 12% FW
watermelon 4% FA
Menthol 2%

ChelsB wrote:
3 of my fave flavors all in one!

I still have a bottle of Dekang Watermelon that is really good. I was thinking about it last night and decided that once my tank was empty this morning I'd fill it up with watermelon. It's about to happen!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I still have a bottle of Dekang Watermelon that is really good. I was thinking about it last night and decided that once my tank was empty this morning I'd fill it up with watermelon. It's about to happen!

Let us know how you like it!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Let us know how you like it!

I must have finished it and tossed it. It was a small bottle I bought about 6 months ago, so it's probably trashed. I thought there might be some left.

Watermelon goes on my list of flavors to buy. I've been thinking about doing some fruit and candy flavors.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I must have finished it and tossed it. It was a small bottle I bought about 6 months ago, so it's probably trashed. I thought there might be some left.

Watermelon goes on my list of flavors to buy. I've been thinking about doing some fruit and candy flavors.

Yes, come to the sweet and fruity side, you won't regret it!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Yes, come to the sweet and fruity side, you won't regret it!

I'm partial to mild tobaccos with some sort of flavoring that reduces dryness and enhances flavor. I'l probably always be searching for the next thing to add to a dry tobacco flavor. If the other flavor overrides the tobacco flavor, it's too strong, IMO.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Secret to cotton candy

1 - 5% blueberry flavoring for blue
1 - 5% strawberry for pink
10% EM

I just whipped some up!
5b6f1e56f0396ef57eee9ed1fa3c9013.jpg