Status
Not open for further replies.

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
Oddly enough, I have no interest in sex with that harpie. She is very angry and bitter and called me names.

If that were me, then I would have had no interest in having her on my doorstep either. If she came over to pick stuff up, I would have had it boxed up and out by the curb for her. Stay off my property, crabby-patty. And leave my ProVari alone.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
If that were me, then I would have had no interest in having her on my doorstep either. If she came over to pick stuff up, I would have had it boxed up and out by the curb for her. Stay off my property, crabby-patty. And leave my ProVari alone.

She's done coming here. She's ...... cause I have a date tomorrow.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
If you listen, you will hear the Provari fire the atty while it measures atomizer resistance and battery voltage. It is measuring the ohms or voltage "under load", the most accurate and useful measurement of resistance or voltage.

Dont be over explaining my answer BA! I beat you to a Provari question now just live with it! ;-)

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
Spending $2 on a cartomizer that will last anywhere from 1 - 4 weeks is definitely a bargain in my book.

I'm still blown away that some of you people are getting a week plus out of a carto. Even after paying more attention to priming and topping off, I'm lucky to get 3 days out of one.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I'm still blown away that some of you people are getting a week plus out of a carto. Even after paying more attention to priming and topping off, I'm lucky to get 3 days out of one.

something is not right Im not doubting you but you should get way more the 3 days

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What flavor or juice are you using? The darker, sweeter, and thicker juices take a toll on cartomizers so that they don't last as long.

Measuring a cartomizer's lifetime by days or weeks is probably a bad idea, because this is determined by a multitude of factors. The quantity of juice used is a more accurate determinent. Saying you can get 20 - 30 ml of juice out of a carto is much more accurate IMO.

I have up to a dozen tanks going simultaneously, and switch out between them a few times a day. This intermittant activity can make a carto seem to last longer. Using the unit of volume is a better indicator, but rarely used.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Do you clean the cartos like you would an Atomizer or the head/coils in a Protank, or do you just use it until its done ? Ive been on mine about a week and a half. A smoketech 3.0 I got with an IBTanked set up, 3.0 Ohm....now is 2.2 but still vaping good, no burnt taste. still a good draw.

I use them until they are dead.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
What flavor or juice are you using? The darker, sweeter, and thicker juices take a toll on cartomizers so that they don't last as long.

Measuring a cartomizer's lifetime by days or weeks is probably a bad idea, because this is determined by a multitude of factors. The quantity of juice used is a more accurate determinent. Saying you can get 20 - 30 ml of juice out of a carto is much more accurate IMO.

I have up to a dozen tanks going simultaneously, and switch out between them a few times a day. This intermittant activity can make a carto seem to last longer. Using the unit of volume is a better indicator, but rarely used.

Makes since but 30 mls in 3 days is allot the guy has to seep not just breath straight threw his cart the hole time;-)

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
The logo on the 2.5 mini is machined in like the tear drops and it's not colored in. Might be the juice your vaping vang0gh. Dark juices tend to kill carts quicker as well as vaping them at higher voltage, easy to do with the dark juices as they seem to tolerate higher voltage better. I get about the same results as you, clear juice 1-4 weeks, dark juice 5 days at best.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If someone is using Boba's Bounty in a cartotank, I can see getting only 3 days on a cart. It's probably the thickest juice made, and has a large amount of particulate matter in the juice, both of which clogs the carto's filler material prematurely and causes wicking issues. Punching additional holes in the carto sleeve helps only marginally, as it is the filler that takes a beating.

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA

You must be vaping pretty hard and heavy to only be getting 3 days out of one.

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
I don't know, maybe the juice is just a coil clogger, or I'm still doing something wrong. The jiuce is Halo's Tribeca. It's not all that dark or all that thick and I go through roughly 30ml a week. In my experience, the juice tastes awful if I push the carto past 3 tank fills. Oh well, to me it's not the end of the world. But, I'd be ecstatic to get a week or more on a single carto.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
IMO Eddard's posts have had lots of good stuff to think about.

Tell him the truth, sky. You were facepalming my onslaught of pics.

1seductive-houston-texans-cheerleader-L-SDMTqU_zpsa19ffd05.jpeg
You know all these late model hotties are nice and built for speed
I am on my phone, so I am running out of cheerleader pics!

It's quite humbling!

4yraguna.jpg

But I will take the experience and the smoothness of a well tuned classic anytime........
.:D image.jpg
Smooth and silky like vapin on a Provari.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread