Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I thought I could actually see your head explode.....

Sorry about your ex giving you a hard time :(

My head is spinning from all the directions this thread has taken

It takes work to lead people so far astray!

cat-chasing-tail-smiley-emoticon.gif

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
My provari is my go to, i love the feel of it - it has gravitas in my hand... that said i drop and half the lcd panel went out - i can make out the first number and count clicks after that ... : )

I bet you hurt it's feelings when you called it Vamo.

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
My uncle once tried to domesticate a Marmot, he decided one day that instead of blowing them away with a 12gauge (his usual practice) because they were crapping all over his wood pile he would lure one into a cardboard box with Cheetos. Strangely enough it worked the first time and he was now the proud owner of a Grey Marmot. So he poked some air holes in the box and brought it into his trailer. He left the box on his kitchen table and proceeded to drink 2 or 12 victory beers and pass out in his lazyboy. Unfortunately his plan of happy domesticated bliss went side ways, he woke up to find a very agitated Marmot, who had taken the opportunity to chew his way out of the box. While my uncle snoozed in drunken bliss, undoubtedly dreaming about his new best furry friend, the Marmot took it upon itself to crap on every surface in the house and chew the plugs off of every electrical appliance it could get a hold of. Upon waking and finding the disaster area that was his trailer he tried to lure it out the door with Cheetos........it didn't work the second time. As far as I know that Marmot is still living in the trailer and my uncle just moved out.
525205005_c857238939.jpg
true story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread