The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what's wrong with you people?

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    The Humane Society of the United States and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. :)

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    okay.....no kidding here......one of the main reasons mr and mrs lorikay13 stopped smoking?

Our rats.........when our beloved little ratties started dieing of lung diseases and all manner of weird cancers......that was it. No more smoking in the house. Granted....it took a couple more years to finally decide we wanted to replace our cigarettes with e-cigs...but honestly....I talk to people every day who say the same thing. My dogs....my little birds.....my cats......

I guess my point is....it's an extremely valid reason to stop using tobacco smoke products in your home. If you have ever watched a beloved little friend laying there gasping for breath...and had her die in your hands....well.....what else is there to say?

Actually a hell of a lot more....but the "man" (ie...US gvrnmnt) won't let me. So I guess I better go back to biting that drip tip!!!!

3. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    who needs a rabbit's foot when one has access to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? by the way, dave...love the sig quote.

4. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I actually do prefer critter feet to be attached to critters that are running around healthy, fat, and happy. So make sure they're out of the way when using the holy hand grenade

5. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    \that is terrible! i want to get my kids a rat for christmas.

thank you.

6. CES

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    both Dave's and RedDeath's sigs are pretty awesome. thanks.

7. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    all sentient beings???? I've frequently postulated that aliens monitor and insert themselves into forums in order to learn our psychological patterns.

8. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    if that's the case, they're gonna have a pretty skewed expectation of our society...

9. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    "To Serve Man"... It's a COOKBOOK!!!

10. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Great episode of the Twilight Zone...I love that. Even though it's so predictable now that I've seen it every new years for SO many years, I still love that episode.

11. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Strange as it may seem Lorikay, the answer sadly, is yes. I stay pretty busy with a teenager in HER senior year. (the her part should tell you something as well). Three horses, 2 BIG dogs, 1 cat, and last but not least( at least at this moment) a husband, who for some reason thinks I should put my fingers to rest to talk to him. By the way, it's about time for me to reorder cartos, and I was wondering how I get the 50 pk. price and the discount, and still order 25 Jet Blacks, and 25 Royals? I hate to mix business with pleasure but my time is limited. Hubby sitting here looking at me like I should talk to him again. Don't know why, I said "good morning" when I got up about 5 hrs. ago.

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    sulld58.....check your PM's

and oh yes...I remember those days!!!! Horses....mules.....a HERD of milk goats...chickens.....home schooling......but thankfully.....no husband. :)

13. varalMCheelflip

varalMCheelflip Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    wow you sure sound like a smart cookie! lol but I had no intention of you apologizing for the misinterpreted phrase "you people" I had simply just finished watching Tropic Thunder again and saw it as a perfect opportunity to use one of the line from said movie in a way that would be hilarious to me but make absolutely no sense to anyone else.

so in a way i apologize for my misinterpreted using of a quote from a movie that has probably been forgotten by most.

And no I am not a zombie.... not yet anyways.... (waits patiently for the zombie apocalypse of 2012)

14. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    it looks like you don't have long to wait. :) and indeed....your comment WAS hilarious....seriously....I was cracking up writing that reply! Did you happen to check my first and true love? plenty of tips and tricks over there for surviving the ZA.....

15. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  16. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
  17. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I fail to comprehend how someone who whines about too much school work can be bored? Your lucky I am suffering from an excrutiatingly painful injury and am not supposed to be typing. But fear not....the voice recognition software is on my wishlist and then you really WILL be in trouble......

19. CES

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Injury LK?! hope it wasn't zombie-related. hope even more that it stops being excruciatingly painful really fast.

20. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    lol. i have a rare night off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.