Status
Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
yes I am.....getting the stitches out helped! so has working part time.....what a relief to only work 80 hours week!

I'm not falling for that....compliance is directly related to the level of desire for the reward and not necessarily to the skill of the person who delivers said reward...but nice try. Thank you. :)

LOL. Well..................I am glad you are feeling better.

Lorikay13 -
Thanks! You were quite nice to me. I completely understand - I do customer service sometimes (IT related) and I've learned to be sweet as honey on the phone while inwardly telling the customer/user where to place their issue :)

I had asked about a new cartomizer that didn't seem to work. You told me to blow it out - worked well and thank you again!

Daniel

I admit to nothing until I look through the transcripts and find out if I was nice to you or told you to piss off......:evil:

okayokay.....see....I never actually expected you to DO what I said......that was what confused me.......it is not hard to do.....since I frequently confuse myself.....and each other....and they confuse me......this isnt working gramaticly is it??? got it.....

that was what confused us.....it is not hard to do...since we frequently confuse each other....yeah...that works.

right see....already side tracking......no Red it doesnt count....since you undoubtedly made the only correct choice given the options available at the time.....submitting to the clear and present danger (your wife) by turning over control of said device.....good job.
skeleton01june.gif

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i care,

but im waiting like you said. :)

Intersting how the bunny had an attitude adjustment. "I'm waiting like you said..."???? What happened to "I rule you"??
Holding out a carrot does wonders. Right now, LK owns the farm. :2cool:

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Intersting how the bunny had an attitude adjustment. "I'm waiting like you said..."???? What happened to "I rule you"??
Holding out a carrot does wonders. Right now, LK owns the farm. :2cool:
just playing nice..... :)

the bunny, like most animals, is loyal to the provider...be it food, e-cig supplies, etc.

lol.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
the bunny, like most animals, is loyal to the provider...be it food, e-cig supplies, etc.

Your right Red.....but that is the interesting thing about humans......physical needs and comforts are only part of the story are they not? Is there any other animal that would forgo sleep,food,shelter,comfort for emotional and/or psychological rewards? I think they call it loyalty :) Or maybe esprit de corps ?

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Your right Red.....but that is the interesting thing about humans......physical needs and comforts are only part of the story are they not? Is there any other animal that would forgo sleep,food,shelter,comfort for emotional and/or psychological rewards? I think they call it loyalty :) Or maybe esprit de corps ?

I'm a fan of the latter! Although, it must be the Bad Girlz who embrace that, since our wabbit doesn't seem to, lol!

Just kidding, Dave!

**still awaiting a white russian** ....heavy on the Russian :evil:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
susie....make sure he uses organic grassfed cream.....gotta keep up the healthy life style! I actually found some organic vodka the other day...problem is it only comes in those little tiny bottles....what are they....750ml? If it doesn't have a handle on the bottle it certainly wont last all weekend.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
susie....make sure he uses organic grassfed cream.....gotta keep up the healthy life style! I actually found some organic vodka the other day...problem is it only comes in those little tiny bottles....what are they....750ml? If it doesn't have a handle on the bottle it certainly wont last all weekend.

No handle? Pfffft!

Organic grassfed cream? Ha, not bloody likely! It's been how long and I've yet to see a drink, let alone putting that restriction on him. O, Nurse Dave, plasma is needed! Hop to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread