The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what's wrong with you people?

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    what happened lk? hope your ok.....

2. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Lk... What happened? (lol... understanding that you might be delayed in your response since you are not suppose to be typing!)

I hope you feel better soon...

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    honestly not sure yet.....looks like my usual.....stupidly abusing my body past it's intended tolerances. :) All I know is that I have been having orthopedic surgery since I was 6months old...so I am pretty hard core....you can barely see this thing....but it is what I would classify as drop to your knees pain......unfortunately not dropping to your knees like Axil Rose does.....LOL.....it's all good....it's the 21st century...get it fixed......and back to abusing some other body part.:evil:

a bunny kiss might help though..........

4. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    awwwww....thank you. :)

hey!.....watch the teeth.........

6. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    tmhblolpmp!

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well this seems the appropriate place to post........I simply can NOT believe no one has picked up on my little teaser....okay..okay...I did give instuctions not to whine...but HELLO.....Pitbull....it's here.....nobody cares?

8. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    WHAT?! it's here and you were being all indirect and all? the ONE time we do what you say and wait patiently....and well...um DETAILS please?!

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    indirect??????? moi' ?

All I know is that they are in the warehouse. The new cases are being made now as well as more Steel cartomizers.........BUT.....if you were a beta tester that didn't f-up and give away your Pitbull or trade it off at PIF don't buy anything yet.......

10. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I've been good!! View attachment 22378

...but does this also mean that I might have to give up my little puppy with the orange CZ??
    Because I've grown rather attached to him, and he's resting quite comfortably now...

11. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    lol.......leave it to lorikay to turn the pitbull into a state secret

i'm waiting.....................

12. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    But, but, but.....you have no idea how difficult it was to follow your orders! Publicly humiliated! No whining! Waaaaaah....that's the last time I heed your warnings!

**whine**

13. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i care,
    but im waiting like you said. :)

14. seftonde

seftonde Full Member

Oct 27, 2010
    East Lyme, CT USA
    Hey, Lorikay13 - have to be nosy, are you perchance the Lorraine that I chatted with once on line at the Smoke Stik web site? I started using smoke stik after I saw your product on Letterman. I am very happy! ...and your customer service is superb!

Daniel

15. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    stop sucking up, you. Lori, does it count if i gave mine away to my wife since she's a lot nicer to the puppy? i mean, it's still in the household being used often with SS cartos (albeit cleaned and refilled with 0nic juice)...but i guess technically i still gave it away...

16. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    lol, Red. I think that's permissible, as long as you don't kill that sweet PB by dripping :) Me thinks it's the people who have done a PIF or Classified and sold that pup! :facepalm:

17. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Okay, there's no do-over, apparently, so it is what is is :)

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I admit to nothing until I look through the transcripts and find out if I was nice to you or told you to piss off......:evil:

okayokay.....see....I never actually expected you to DO what I said......that was what confused me.......it is not hard to do.....since I frequently confuse myself.....and each other....and they confuse me......this isnt working gramaticly is it??? got it.....

that was what confused us.....it is not hard to do...since we frequently confuse each other....yeah...that works.

right see....already side tracking......no Red it doesnt count....since you undoubtedly made the only correct choice given the options available at the time.....submitting to the clear and present danger (your wife) by turning over control of said device.....good job.[​IMG]

19. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    See how well you have us trained lk. :D

I hope you are feeling better.

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yes I am.....getting the stitches out helped! so has working part time.....what a relief to only work 80 hours week!

I'm not falling for that....compliance is directly related to the level of desire for the reward and not necessarily to the skill of the person who delivers said reward...but nice try. Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.