Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
honestly not sure yet.....looks like my usual.....stupidly abusing my body past it's intended tolerances. :) All I know is that I have been having orthopedic surgery since I was 6months old...so I am pretty hard core....you can barely see this thing....but it is what I would classify as drop to your knees pain......unfortunately not dropping to your knees like Axil Rose does.....LOL.....it's all good....it's the 21st century...get it fixed......and back to abusing some other body part.:evil:

a bunny kiss might help though..........

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
When will the Pitbull be available, and is it the same voltage as the others, or higher?
lalalalalalala......lets see how long it takes the vultures to see this.....they are here. BUT.....don't start whining! Whiners will be publicly humiliated.....when the kits are ready and the prices are set then ya'll will be amoungst the first on the planet to know.....and yes...same voltage....classified as a 3.7 and clocked in to deliver 3.4 ....but a higher Mah......250mah. So WHEN NEW it should deliver well over 150 puffs.

indirect??????? moi' ?

All I know is that they are in the warehouse. The new cases are being made now as well as more Steel cartomizers.........BUT.....if you were a beta tester that didn't f-up and give away your Pitbull or trade it off at PIF don't buy anything yet.......

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
.........BUT.....if you were a beta tester that didn't f-up and give away your Pitbull or trade it off at PIF don't buy anything yet.......

I've been good!! View attachment 22378

...but does this also mean that I might have to give up my little puppy with the orange CZ??
Because I've grown rather attached to him, and he's resting quite comfortably now...

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
well this seems the appropriate place to post........I simply can NOT believe no one has picked up on my little teaser....okay..okay...I did give instuctions not to whine...but HELLO.....Pitbull....it's here.....nobody cares?
i care,
indirect??????? moi' ?

All I know is that they are in the warehouse. The new cases are being made now as well as more Steel cartomizers.........BUT.....if you were a beta tester that didn't f-up and give away your Pitbull or trade it off at PIF don't buy anything yet.......

but im waiting like you said. :)

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
stop sucking up, you. Lori, does it count if i gave mine away to my wife since she's a lot nicer to the puppy? i mean, it's still in the household being used often with SS cartos (albeit cleaned and refilled with 0nic juice)...but i guess technically i still gave it away...

lol, Red. I think that's permissible, as long as you don't kill that sweet PB by dripping :) Me thinks it's the people who have done a PIF or Classified and sold that pup! :facepalm:

Hey, Lorikay13 - have to be nosy, are you perchance the Lorraine that I chatted with once on line at the Smoke Stik web site? I started using smoke stik after I saw your product on Letterman. I am very happy! ...and your customer service is superb!

sefonde, the one and only LK, yes! And I must agree that the customer service is superb! Not that I'm biased or anything :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey, Lorikay13 - have to be nosy, are you perchance the Lorraine that I chatted with once on line at the Smoke Stik web site? I started using smoke stik after I saw your product on Letterman. I am very happy! ...and your customer service is superb!

Daniel

I admit to nothing until I look through the transcripts and find out if I was nice to you or told you to piss off......:evil:

okayokay.....see....I never actually expected you to DO what I said......that was what confused me.......it is not hard to do.....since I frequently confuse myself.....and each other....and they confuse me......this isnt working gramaticly is it??? got it.....

that was what confused us.....it is not hard to do...since we frequently confuse each other....yeah...that works.

right see....already side tracking......no Red it doesnt count....since you undoubtedly made the only correct choice given the options available at the time.....submitting to the clear and present danger (your wife) by turning over control of said device.....good job.
skeleton01june.gif

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yes I am.....getting the stitches out helped! so has working part time.....what a relief to only work 80 hours week!

I'm not falling for that....compliance is directly related to the level of desire for the reward and not necessarily to the skill of the person who delivers said reward...but nice try. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread