What's your best newb/like mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan
Well mine was spending $75 bucks on a cig a like before I found ecf.. Next was when I first started getting juices and one juice tasted burnt in the tank so I took it out and poured it back in the 10mil bottle it came with..since I only had a handful, didn't want to waste it. Needless to say the whole bottle tasted burnt...I didn't realize it till the third clearo I tried out :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
I used to think my voltage needed to be at max for everything I vaped. Buying a t3 was also one of my major mistakes.

I used to be a menthol smoking so I bought 3 huge bottles of straight 36mg menthol at B&Ms. Haven't touched menthol in 4/5 of the weeks I've been vaping. Also down to 12mg and I don't get sick anymore

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I used to think my voltage needed to be at max for everything I vaped. Buying a t3 was also one of my major mistakes.

I used to be a menthol smoking so I bought 3 huge bottles of straight 36mg menthol at B&Ms. Haven't touched menthol in 4/5 of the weeks I've been vaping. Also down to 12mg and I don't get sick anymore

I know that feeling I picked op 30 mL of the menthol I use for my morning vape in 6 ML. Now I am down to 2 mg. Um this stuff doesn't just wake me up its like a massive JOLT. I am seriously considering cutting with PG/VG. LOL

Never buy in quantity because you think your tastes will not change ;)

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn

My local b&m menthol that I loved when I started vaping is now not tasting so good. Especially microcoil/cotton brings out the crap flavor. Only way I can vape it is in my iclear 30 cuz it's just strong th and then menthol.

I'm really craving something other than menthol, waiting on liquid to get here is killing me lol.

tralou

May 11, 2013
Southwest, PA, USA
I was having a rough time with cartos, and I finally got it figured out. Well, I was trying different flavors and would put the carto cap back on it when not in use, well I put a drip tip on it pushing the cap into the carto to use it. I was wondering what I had done wrong now, and then I took off the tip to look and there was the cap down inside the carto, thus I had to throw away the carto.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Well not really a dumb mistake but, irritating none the less. Put my new vanilla cola juice form my B&M in a clear for a friend to try. I figured it would be fine since cleros is what that B&M sells - that vanilla cola is a tank cracker, two puffs and the clear fell apart.

In my defense, I was there when it was mixed for the first time, got the first taste of it and, the first bottle. I ran it in a protank so no problem for me. I called the B&M and warned them that the stuff is a tank cracker and, they put me down for a free 5 pack of clearos next time I go in.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A

If you get some PG or VG you can cut the strength on that. Should dilute the flavor too

Milkhoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Austin
First day at work with a T3. Was on break, reading a book, and wanted to change flavors. Still reading, unscrewed t3 from battery... but actually unscrewed tank from base. Full tanks worth of juice all over a library book.

That's mine. All over my work pants and nice office chair.

Also the first time I held a silica flavor wick in fire to clean it, the loud popping sound it made scared me so bad I screamed and dropped it. Never found it, probably ended up in the vacuum cleaner.

Uh pretty sure you can't put cartos in a clearomizer tank system...without duck tape, power tools, and a lot of free time.

They were made for the smoketech tank. After reading reviews I found the tanks just didn't measure up. Said you had to fill the actual carto because the tank was to small. Just wasn't enough room around the carto to get juice into it. Which left one filling the actual carto instead of tank.

So I just ended up putting a piece of duct tape over the hole. Now I use them as reg cartos when I am waiting on my wicks to dry out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread