What's your favorite clearo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDamon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Figured I'd see what you guys think and what you like.

Still a rookie vapor (2 months without an analog on Thursday) and I've gotten my share of them including: Ce4, Ce5, t8, Kanger t2, Kanger t3, etc. And I have to say nothing can hold a candle to the Kanger T2. Consistent throat hits and a solid piece. (Although the ce5 wickless comes close, also a really good clearo)

Haven't tried out the ProTanks so can't comment on those obviously.

How about you?

MudOnTheTires

Nov 18, 2013
Maryland
Congrats on the 2 months cigarette free!

I love my iClear 16's. Never have a problem with leaking, has a nice warm vape, tighter draw, sufficient throat hits and good flavor. I always recommend them to vapers that are just starting out because the warmth and draw seem more like a cigarette to me than other tanks I've tried. Makes the transition a bit easier in my opinion.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Top coil, particularly the T2, is the best vape for me other than dripping. I get great flavor, long life and easy maintenance. The T2 2.2 ohm heads are lasting about a month each with most any liquid I throw at them. I really wanted bottom coils to be my new regular clearos this year, but they didn't produce full flavor in my favorite liquids.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
+1 on the Mini Protank 2.

- No gurgling issues sometimes found on larger tanks. 1.5ml is small, but no gurgling as liquid level decreases.
- Easy to completely disassemble, clean, and dry. I can disassemble, clean, dry burn, reassemble and refill in about 5 minutes.
- Head replacement is easy. Head rebuilding is easy
- Pyrex glass tank, don't have to worry about tank busting juices.
- Clean pure vape.
- Drip tip is very comfortable to use. I like the static tip version over the removable tip version, but you can't go wrong with either one.
- Looks fantastic on my vv iTaste 3.

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
+1 on the Mini Protank 2.

- No gurgling issues sometimes found on larger tanks. 1.5ml is small, but no gurgling as liquid level decreases.
- Easy to completely disassemble, clean, and dry. I can disassemble, clean, dry burn, reassemble and refill in about 5 minutes.
- Head replacement is easy. Head rebuilding is easy
- Pyrex glass tank, don't have to worry about tank busting juices.
- Clean pure vape.
- Drip tip is very comfortable to use. I like the static tip version over the removable tip version, but you can't go wrong with either one.
- Looks fantastic on my vv iTaste 3.

Thinking about getting a mini. What's the difference in the "static tip version over removable?"

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Figured I'd see what you guys think and what you like.

Still a rookie vapor (2 months without an analog on Thursday) and I've gotten my share of them including: Ce4, Ce5, t8, Kanger t2, Kanger t3, etc. And I have to say nothing can hold a candle to the Kanger T2. Consistent throat hits and a solid piece. (Although the ce5 wickless comes close, also a really good clearo)

Haven't tried out the ProTanks so can't comment on those obviously.

How about you?

I absolutely LOVE my Protank 2s and my iSmoka BCC tanks. They are the best for me. I did not like my EVODs, too many problems with leaking/gurgling. I started with some top coil eSmart tanks and they were okay, but nothing like what I'm using now, plus they gunked up far too quickly!

HTH ... YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread