Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Looks like 35 minutes ago as of this writing. :blink:
    Well, something new to talk about; I guess.

Right now, the term "Cognitive Dissonance" comes to mind.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    The only way to help distinguish the difference between nicotine vaping and cannibus vaping is to be completely transparent and not talk around the "Why we don't allow drug talk". Personally, I applaud the decision by ECF moderators to be able to discuss this issue openly. This is just another hurdle that we must cross or we will lose our legal right to vape anything.

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    The only way to distinguish the difference between nicotine vaping and cannibus vaping is to be completely transparent and not talk around the "Why we don't allow drug talk". Personally, I applaud the decision by ECF moderators to be able to discuss this issue openly. This is just another hurdle that we must cross or we will lose our legal right to vape anything.
    Maybe.

Or perhaps:

xK3fKeN.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I marked them both ignored. I am not here to deal with freakin dope heads.
    Then you must consider a large number of ECF members who you once considered respectable people to be "freakin dope heads". I resent that comment.

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    For a minute I thought I was on the wrong website. Personally, I think this is good news (mostly because of recent issues)
    BTW, it's spelled Cannabis... Canna means "cane" like and bis means "two (two uses... fiber and medicine/drug)
    Some of you that may less informed should watch this:

Might make you rethink a few things about this plant and it's use throughout history ;)

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Well, it's official. Hopefully, the mods keep this type of discussion only on this forum.
    I hope we can steer people to the right area when they are new or crossing the line. It's our community and the moderators are stretched as it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread