Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I can finally say it here……
That's why they call it dope.

Callin' folks judgemental for being against something is the pot calling the kettle black, don't ya think? Seriously, the vast majority of folks vaping thc is not for medicinal purposes anymore than my .... used to be. They use it to get high and add vitamin e to get more high.

Sure a minor amount of users use it for medical purposes. But for every ton of grass that crosses into America from the north and south (or east and west for that matter) only a few pounds are for medicinal purposes and to think otherwise is fooling yourself.

To turn an e-cigarette forum into a platform for recreational drug users to have a say so will turn away a lot of veterans here. A lot. Me, personally I've stopped buying stuff from every vape shop in my area now that they've stuffed display cases with dope smoking and vaping gear and gizmos. They are only feeding the problem.

Somebody has to stand up and say ENOUGH. Calling those who do judgemental is also feeding the monster. And now it seems the monster has a child forum at the one place that used to stand up and say "no, we don't condone vaping for recreational drug use". Why? In hopes the American government will stop calling dope vaping gear e-cigarettes.
For what it's worth, I'm not sure yet how I feel about ECF opening that door. And I don't have a problem with people being judgemental....we all do it every day in every choice we make. It's kind of ridiculous to think anyone isn't judgemental. Which isn't to say that people can't be ignorantly narrow minded or hypercritical, or lack empathy sometimes. I don't use drugs (except beer), and don't really frown on anyone who does, unless it negatively affects me, even indirectly. I absolutely make internal judgements about every individual I meet, though. There are people who excoriate even the most productive, morally upright, great people that happen to take a toke now and then, but laugh it off at the neighbor who regularly gets sh*tfaced and embarrasses themselves at parties.

But you misunderstand about why ECF didn't allow the discussion, and why they're now allowing it. It was never about making a statement that they didn't condone it. And allowing it now isn't an effort to influence what the government calls it.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm ...... off as well. I guess I'm going to have to quit vaping Vape Halo Tribeca Maybe? Or maybe just go back to smoking cigarettes. Yeah I'm mad as hell
I'm in tears. This is depressing, even though I expected this would happen eventually. I don't even know what to say. I'm so sick of the authorities and media half-truthing and outright lying to us on issue after issue. This has serious consequences for public health, let alone personal freedom. :(

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I must eat. I shall return.

It happened when the Chinese dude we all revere but like Hon Lik maybe my brain won't work made the fully functioning vaporizer and it's had its ups and downs (and will continue to do so) but yeah, it's all been downhill from that triumphant moment.

I shall try to return but now... I EAT.

Anna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
A litre of nic enroute. My neighbor with a whole home generator has agreed to stash it.
Just one? Power outages are not a big concern. Nic base isn't meat. It won't spoil in a few days if it "thaws".

Hell even unflavored will taste better than a cigarette.
Guaranteed, it does. I vape more unflavored than anything else. But I have little doubt that we'll still be able to find concentrated food flavorings if we want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread