When should I become worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
I ordered just before Chinese New Year started...luckily a few days before and my order got through to the states just fine...although my usps track&confirm didn't update until 5 days after the fact...I'm thinking there isn't genuine tracking on this package, but I don't know. I was an idiot and used registered mail (now I know better) but since it's in the states now shouldn't it be here by now?

This is what I see

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound International Arrival, February 08, 2010, 11:08 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
bullet_circle.gif
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, February 04, 2010, 8:51 am, SHANGHAI, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, February 03, 2010, 2:41 am

and the package is NOT coming today either (I called my tiny post office and they say they don't have it). So...when should I be worried...10 days in New York and no information? How long should I wait before I start digging into this? And how would I go about finding where it is and why it's not moving?:confused:

NY is getting hammered with one of the worst blizzards and worst weather conditions in decades. I would be willing to bet there is a huge backlog of stuff to sort and ship. just my thoughts on it, I do business that routes hardware through NY and the last 2 weeks has been a bit daunting

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
Ok, thanks! Disappointing, but glad I'm not the only one who has had to wait a while. I thought for sure the longer wait with the cheap shipping would have been the wait of getting out of China and into the states...but I figured they were getting some snow up in New York (I don't pay attention to the news much but know that the east has been getting a lot of snow...we have been getting NONE).

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
kilroy, did your tracking every say it had left NY before you got it? This is the 12th day mine has been sitting there with no new news...I don't know whether I should keep calling the PO to see if it's in or just wait for tracking to update. I have to call the PO because my mailman is a bit of a ....... and doesn't like to drive up my short driveway to deliver my packages...instead he just leaves the slip even when I'm standing in the driveway or playing in the yard...GRRR! So then I gotta drive all the way to town to get it, but they are closed both times I go to town during the day (morning to drop kid off and afternoon to pick kid up). Our tiny post office is super lazy! :/

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
See, that's what gets me...I didn't pay for EMS, I paid for the slow boat ON ACCIDENT...however...my package arrives with all the EMS stuff right...then they take it and sort it...This person paid for express shipping so we'll throw it on the conveyor and send it on it's way...but this person paid for the slow boat...so we'll throw it behind the machine and get to it while we're bored... I mean, it obviously took some sorting, why not just throw mine on the conveyor too? Would have taken just as much time out of their day!

--end rant--

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
You're not alone. There is another thread posted just like this one. All of ours have been stuck in the ICS NY location since the 8th. No updates, no package. Really annoying. I ordered something from Deal Extreme almost a week after I ordered from Heavens Gifts, and that package already arrived days ago.

wonfies1

Mar 8, 2010
UK
Chinese Supplier (sinrowsun)
I am wondering if anybody in the forum has had any dealing with this company.they are driving me to drink. I placed an order on 10th february 2010 for some stock of my joye510 and for the next month i was dealt one lie after the next .. On the 15th March I eventualy recieved my stock but not all correct . I have contacted the company again and they have said that they will re-order the correct items and send to me. My problem is that the person I am dealing with seems to lie to me to keep me quiet, He told me that the stock was shipped in order to get me to pay the outstanding balance ..Lie , he has told me that he's re-ordered the wrong stock he sent to me ... Lie .... The lies just never stop. I have records of all conversations between myself and this Chinese Bloke and quiet honestly could write a book entitled "WHO NOT TO BUY FROM IN CHINA" ..
If you feel you don't have enough stress in your life then place an order with this company and they will suffice....
Q .... does anyone in the forum know of a reliable supplier in China (contradiction in terms) for the Joye510 and it's accessories or alternatively a reasonably priced supplier in UK.
Off to pop another headache Tab

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
That tracking info would suggest that it has arrived in the US. Its probably sitting in customs. Mine did for two weeks. New York is the worst. It was never inspected or opened, it just sat. Then it got to me faster than the tracking updated.

I Placed Order(Airmail)The Slow Cheap Way On 2/28...Same Reading That Its Sitting In NY For 12 Days Now & I Live In NY Go Figure...I'll Just Call It Lesson Learned I Guess... Prior To That Order (Day Before) I Had A Replacement JVS3 Body Sent To Me From HG And That Came Last Week.
Not The Same Product, So I Think They Replaced It With A Knock Off.
And Because I Am In Us They Probably Figured It Was Too Much Trouble For Me To Go Back To Them On This Issue. Needless To Say I Got Screwed, Again Lesson Learned , I Will Not Order F/Them Again:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread