When The Wowboy Arrives.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Oh how I wish I could be at V4L the day the truck arrives with the shipment of Wowboy. I can just see it now....Hey the truck is here! Unlike most times when the truck arrives, the entire building becomes a buzz as shouts go out, "Truck is here, truck is here" as the entire staff runs to the stock area.

Standard procedure is to check the stock in as it is unloaded, a rather monotonous and mundane task before placing it in the shelving. But this day will be different as all eyes are intensely focused for the boxes with the Wowboy in it. It will be an all out scramble as boxes are quickly sifted through then set aside until somebody yells, "Got it, I got it, yeah babe" followed by smiles and high fives.

Of course, I have a vivid imagination....I could be wrong. :2cool:

phishtraveler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
...in middle america
i can see it a bit differently.... i see them saying "its about time!", then ripping open a few packs of juice and carts so they can vape it around the office. i would do the same if i worked there!

surely they run a "vape and work" environment.

getting paid while vaping wowboy all day. THAT brings a tear to my eye!

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
You guys make the wowboy sound so great, I was going to order the liquid but.... I must have got a bad box of carto's :(
I had one that was good and I could taste the attraction, but the rest were duds very dry and produced little to no vapor. I am so sad I really wanted to simplify my vaping life. I tried the quarter turn, refilling, lifting post... everything.
I know the batts are good because I have one cool cart that is working well today after setting it all down in frustration.. and I have to say I miss the one wowboy romance lasted a few days after refilling. So sorry to be a bummer I really really wanted this to work for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread