Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I was just looking at my calendar here at work and realized that yesterday I hit my 300 day mark of not smoking. I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel because of it. I not only got my health back but also a great new hobby in the process. If it weren't for some of the great people here on this site offering support and help when I needed it, I may not have made it. So I just wanted to give a shout out to all the awesome people here who helped me get through this day by day..... You guys rock!!!!! :banana:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
congratswave.gif
to you Mark Anthony. Isn't it wonderful? The time does seem to go by so fast. Faster the older you get too. :D Continued success to you and happy vaping.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Thanks everyone!! I remember hitting all the smaller milestones and looking forward to the 1 year mark.... now it's close and I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. Like I said, I received so much support here and honestly don't know if I could have gone this long without it. I guess you could say I'm becoming another one of ECF's success stories!!! Vape on everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread