Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I plan on vaping until I don't want to vape anymore. Now, I don't have a whole lot of data points with regards to any change in my ardour for vaping, but based on my calculations with what I do have seems to indicate that I will not want to vape anymore somewhere around the fall of 2163. Which is cool because I'll probably have finished sampling possible flavour combination by then.

guitarmeetsjake

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Amory, MS
I personally don't care all that much about my health, or I wouldn't have began smoking cigarettes in the first place xP I do agree that vaping causes little to no damage, but serious long-term use cannot be decided yet. They've only been on the market for about 8 years. Somebody could develop some awful form of cancer after their 15th year of vaping. Either way, I quit smoking because I couldn't afford it. I looked into vaping. Although I've spent my first few weeks spending more than I normally would on cigs, I won't be spending as much in the long run. When you can buy a week's worth of cigs in a $10 bottle of something that is much more convenient than smoking, I'm not very concerned with spending money, and therefore not concerned with quitting any time soon. I plan on vaping forever x)

Last edited:

Sinlak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Orange County, CA
Everyone (Americans most of all) are slaves to all kinds of crap that is PROVEN to be horrible for us, such as fast food, and most the processed crap in the stores we buy, living in citys where just the air alone can cause cancer, not sleeping enough, to much tv, not enough exercise... etc etc etc lol. even if vaping is bad for me, theres no way in hell its as bad as smoking, and if it keeps me away from smoking I will never quit unless one day I just dont want it. Just like a salad at Mc donalds is better than a big mac, but their salad is still bad for you! lol..

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
Don't plan on quitting at all, but on the health notes Dr. Siegel (he's on our side, in case you don't know who he is) says that there is a theoretical risk of long term PG inhalation (such as we would be doing), and that VG doesn't have that theoretical risk. Theoretical meaning some people think there could be a possible risk, but no tests yet have shown any risk.

fb305

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kentucky
I'm still planning on quitting, giving myself a couple more months then giving it up, hopefully. Haven't smoked in over 6 months now and feel like I could probably quit vaping and not want to smoke again. I just don't feel like I've truely quit until I quit vaping as well. That's just me though, long term vapers don't get all bent out of shape that's just MY opinion. I'll keep it in a drawer somewhere just in case though. Just another habit I don't need or want, and can think of much better things to spend money on than vaping. I don't know if it's doing me any harm or not but I just have no desire to keep vaping from now on.

ozpkchris

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Fl
I agree with most people, i would like to seamy self at the lowest nic level-- 0 if i can do it.

but i loved to smoke and i always said i wish there was a healthy cig. i think i might of found a healthier alternative in vaping..
the only thing that would make me wanna stop is if a study came out that these where as bad as their predecessor

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Every time someone asks me about vaping and I tell them all about how it works and how much I love it, the next question is always, without fail, so when will you quit vaping. My answer is always, never. I have no plans to quit. I enjoyed smoking, I just hated the way it made me feel and I hated spending all that money on taxes. I really enjoy vaping and it doesn't make me feel bad, so I see no reason to quit. It's not very expensive (unless you choose to make it expensive) and I like it, so why would I ever give it up?

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Every time someone asks me about vaping and I tell them all about how it works and how much I love it, the next question is always, without fail, so when will you quit vaping.

My answer to this question is always, "Well, I suppose as soon as I go buy a pack of cigarettes."
That statement usually ends the topic gracefully. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread