Status
Not open for further replies.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Susaz, I am very disappointed in you.

You shouldn't be .... @Susaz was merely telling how the info on this forum has been of benefit in learning... That is what a forum if for is to LEARN from each other..... @Susaz was in no promoting the advice for illegal activity... It was a mere COMPLIMENT to the members of this forum.

I think enough members here have made it PLAIN enough to the op that we cannot provide advice about how to obtain illegal vape devices...... But I see nothing that states that he cannot learn about vaping like everyone else here does.

dom qp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2015
    South Central... Ontario
    You shouldn't be .... @Susaz was merely telling how the info on this forum has been of benefit in learning... That is what a forum if for is to LEARN from each other..... @Susaz was in no promoting the advice for illegal activity... It was a mere COMPLIMENT to the members of this forum.

I think enough members here have made it PLAIN enough to the op that we cannot provide advice about how to obtain illegal vape devices...... But I see nothing that states that he cannot learn anout vaping like everyone else here does.

It's not that. I'm disappointed he hit me with the X on my post saying that it's illegal and not allowed to be discussed here.

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018

I think enough members here have made it PLAIN enough to the op that we cannot provide advice about how to obtain illegal vape devices...... But I see nothing that states that he cannot learn about vaping like everyone else here does.

Exactly thanks for that comment

Reactions: AXIOM_1

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    You can click the big X disagree under my reply but it doesn't change the fact that we are not allowed to help him commit crimes.

We can give you help with how to use it, recommendations on what to buy, etc.

What we cannot do is tell you how to circumvent your local laws and be complicit in crime.

Susaz, I am very disappointed in you.
    We've all been fighting bans and prohibitions since the start of this vaping community. This isn't about shooting someone, it's about helping in whatever way we can. I live surrounded by forbidden countries, and yet there are a lot of people that still vape through the black market. I thought the point was to do a healthier alternative to smoking. You people have it easy, here it was forbidden outright from the very start. From Europe a lot of people send black market gear, even one vaping reviewer almost got arrested in Mexico early this year. Much to my sorrow, I've supported CASAA many times because what happens in the US sometimes also goes to other countries.
    This reminds me of something that happened long ago. Here in Argentina, when I was growing up our parents gave us some alcohol every now and again. It was customary to drink just the bottom of wine with a full glass of club soda. An italian custom that came to Argentina.
    My dad loved this barbecue joint in NYC. I was barely 16 back then but looked 14. He ordered 3 steaks and 3 beers. The cashier looked at him funny and asked: "Are you foreigners?". My dad then realized about the prohibition but went ahead. Nobody said a word. We sat down and we three drank beer in a place where underage drinking was forbidden.
    Stretch your mind if you want your limits to be stretched too.

Reactions: Prince. Sb

dom qp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2015
    South Central... Ontario
    We've all been fighting bans and prohibitions since the start of this vaping community. This isn't about shooting someone, it's about helping in whatever way we can. I live surrounded by forbidden countries, and yet there are a lot of people that still vape through the black market. I thought the point was to do a healthier alternative to smoking. You people have it easy, here it was forbidden outright from the very start. From Europe a lot of people send black market gear, even one vaping reviewer almost got arrested in Mexico early this year. Much to my sorrow, I've supported CASAA many times because what happens in the US sometimes also goes to other countries.
    This reminds me of something that happened long ago. Here in Argentina, when I was growing up our parents gave us some alcohol every now and again. It was customary to drink just the bottom of wine with a full glass of club soda. An italian custom that came to Argentina.
    My dad loved this barbecue joint in NYC. I was barely 16 back then but looked 14. He ordered 3 steaks and 3 beers. The cashier looked at him funny and asked: "Are you foreigners?". My dad then realized about the prohibition but went ahead. Nobody said a word. We sat down and we three drank beer in a place where underage drinking was forbidden.

You are missing the point here.

It's not about supporting or not supporting vaping legislation in places where it's banned.

It's about the discussion of finding someone a black market illegal supplier is not allowed on this website.

It opens up ECF to liability and potentially bad press. This is the reason why discussion illegal drugs is also not allowed.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    I think you misunderstand, it is really code to enable prince to ask general questions about vaping and enjoy the community, in other words Ssssh to him, because if we don't stop him from using the line of questioning he opened the thread with he would get banned!

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    How to build my own mod ?
    You seem to have good access to the internet from over there, but I highly doubt anyone on this forum is going to help you with that. You said a few posts ago that you understand, but after this last question it's clear you don't.

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    You are missing the point here.

It's not about supporting or not supporting vaping legislation in places where it's banned.

It's about the discussion of finding someone a black market illegal supplier is not allowed on this website.

It opens up ECF to liability and potentially bad press. This is the reason why discussion illegal drugs is also not allowed.
    You're too missing the point. ECF liability should then be enforced by them blocking people from banned countries. Not you.

• Disagree
    Reactions: dom qp

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    You're too missing the point. ECF liability should then be enforced by them blocking people from banned countries. Not you.
    Since we're all adults here, I believe a reasonable expectation would be that we regulate ourselves to the best of our abilities before the admins have to step in. We should all be respectful of the rules and point them out to new members when necessary.

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    You seem to have good access to the internet from over there, but I highly doubt anyone on this forum is going to help you with that. You said a few posts ago that you understand, but after this last question it's clear you don't.
    What is this, you righteous nay sayers???? God, I thought I'd never see the day when someone gave this answers. Building your own mod is hardly a crime, law or not. If this person makes another account and asks for help he'll most surely find it, but it seems not today.

dom qp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2015
    South Central... Ontario

If people from countries where vaping is illegal come to solicit aid in committing illegal activities, that is exactly what they will do.

That is exactly what they have done in the past.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    What is this, you righteous nay sayers???? God, I thought I'd never see the day when someone gave this answers. Building your own mod is hardly a crime, law or not. If this person makes another account and asks for help he'll most surely find it, but it seems not today.
    You're absolutely right, if he started another thread or had not said where he resides in the first place he may have got some info. The problem on this thread is that the op has already disclosed that it's illegal in his country so knowing that, we'd be helping him commit a crime. I don't know what is so hard to understand?

• Agree
    Reactions: dom qp

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA

Believe me, I understand, but even more I empathize with you :( However, @dom qp and @Tim Wiseman are both correct in what they state.... The owners, Admins, and moderators of this forum are very strict on this subject.... and it is VERY understandable WHY they have these rules. They will not allow the rules of this forum to be "stretched". There is all the collective vaping knowledge and sharing anyone could possibly want to be found and shared here..... The thing that can't be shared though is advice on how to get vape related stuff inside of Countries where it is banned.... We cannot help that the stuff is banned in various Countries..... I imagine that most members wished that it was NOT banned..... I think the problem here is that some members may seem as though they have little empathy because they just spit out rules and facts...... I imagine that lots of members here empathize with you... I know I do. But, we still can't propagate info that violates the rules of the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread