Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Building your own mod is hardly a crime, law or not.

Owning a mod, regardless of who or where it came from, is illegal in Singapore. He cannot use it [2A (c)] and he cannot possess it [2].

Untitled.png

• Informative
Reactions: Baditude

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Owning a mod, regardless of who or where it came from, is illegal in Singapore.

View attachment 778855

2A (a) says he cannot possess either. And 2 says he cannot sell.
So if it is illegal does that mean he's committing a crime by building and possessing one? (I know the answer, just trying to spell it out for anyone that can't follow along)

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
So if it is illegal does that mean he's committing a crime by building and possessing one? (I know the answer, just trying to spell it out for anyone that can't follow along)

Sadly I think you will need to do more than just spelling it out. We've been spelling it out for 3 pages.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thanks to all of you for your support as a new member and learning what can be said and not.

You are very welcome and there is much to be learned here...... I hope you will like it here despite the fact that we cannot give info on how to obtain vape gear. But, you can learn everything else vape related here and you can have fun picking on all of the other members like I often do lol.

dom qp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2015
    South Central... Ontario
    I never meant to start a debate I agree with most of you. I’m not here to argue, I’m just trying to see how far I can go with my questions before it is enough.

The very first reply you got from someone that was not yourself indicated that it's not allowed to discuss that topic on this forum.

For the benefit of your own account, I would suggest that in the future you take the forum rules seriously. Seeing how far you can go before getting banned isn't typically a successful strategy.

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
    The very first reply you got from someone that was not yourself indicated that it's not allowed to discuss that topic on this forum.

For the benefit of your own account, I would suggest that in the future you take the forum rules seriously. Seeing how far you can go before getting banned isn't typically a successful strategy.
    Ok

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I did learn something new today. I didn't know that vaping was illegal in Singapore, that's unfortunate.

yeah, it's unfortunate but there are other Countries like that as well ..... Various Country laws are indeed strange ... In the USA the first time DUI offense gets you a slap on the wrist while in some some Countries that is a severe crime and you can get the death penalty (I kid you not) .....

I feel bad for people where it is banned......... But it may someday be banned here as well if BT has it's way. So, enjoy it now while it is still legal and just hope that it stays legal.

Reactions: Susaz

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    yeah, it's unfortunate but there are other Countries like that as well ..... Various Country laws are indeed strange ... In the USA the first time DUI offense gets you a slap on the wrist while in some some Countries that is a severe crime and you can get the death penalty (I kid you not) .....

I feel bad for people where it is banned......... But it may someday be banned here as well if BT has it's way. So, enjoy it now while it is still legal and just hope that it stays legal.
    I just read this week that in South Australia they have passed legislation to ban all online vape sales, also vape shops can't display any products, provide samples or give discounts. Once that legislation goes into effect I feel bad for the people there. They're going the wrong way imo

Reactions: AXIOM_1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread