Which device do you suggest?

Axley

Apr 27, 2024
Hello, I've been in e-cig for 3 months now, after 25 years of smoking cig. These 3 months I have been using Wenax M1 with 0.8ohm coils.

I was looking for a new box mod device with an atomizer. I watch some reviews on YouTube and now I'm in more dark than I was before :)

So I asking you long-time users of e-cig what is a good kit to start, for a newbie like me.
Somehow my eyes caught 2 atomizers that I like for MTL Nautilus 3 and innokin zlide top, for box mode, I looked for Innokin Z80 or Aegis mini2.
I would be happy if you could suggest what combo I should use, or if you have something better with your experience.
Thank you for your help and answers

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hello, I've been in e-cig for 3 months now, after 25 years of smoking cig. These 3 months I have been using Wenax M1 with 0.8ohm coils.

I was looking for a new box mod device with an atomizer. I watch some reviews on YouTube and now I'm in more dark than I was before :)

So I asking you long-time users of e-cig what is a good kit to start, for a newbie like me.
Somehow my eyes caught 2 atomizers that I like for MTL Nautilus 3 and Innokin Zlide top, for box mode, I looked for Innokin Z80 or Aegis mini2.
I would be happy if you could suggest what combo I should use, or if you have something better with your experience.

I'm a huge fan of the Z80 + Nautilus 3-22 (mm) combination, and use them a LOT.

Like everything vape though, opinions vary. :)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
All of that you mentioned is good solid equipment. Just make sure you're aware of battery safety. Lithium ion rechargeable batteries are totally different than your standard Energizer rechargeable. Use an external charger and don't charge the batteries while they're still in the mod. Stock up on several batteries so you can always have fresh ones at the ready. But safety first!!

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
Connecticut, USA
Hello, I've been in e-cig for 3 months now, after 25 years of smoking cig.
Hello. Welcome to ECF.

Somehow my eyes caught 2 atomizers that I like for MTL Nautilus 3 and Innokin Zlide top, for box mode, I looked for Innokin Z80 or Aegis mini2.
Not a long time user, but the Z80 is well regarded, and so are both of those atomizers; I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

Axley

Apr 27, 2024
I'm a huge fan of the Z80 + Nautilus 3-22 (mm) combination, and use them a LOT.

Like everything vape though, opinions vary. :)
In your opinion, which coils are the best for Nautilus 3? I want a little more flavor, so what do you suggest for MTL? Have you tried the Zlide top atomizer with new 0.6 coils? Is this function F0 on Z80 good or its just.....

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
In your opinion, which coils are the best for Nautilus 3? I want a little more flavor, so what do you suggest for MTL? Have you tried the Zlide top atomizer with new 0.6 coils? Is this function F0 on Z80 good or its just.....

That's SUCH a personal issue, @Axley . I haven't tried the Zlide but ONLY because I've such a stockpile of Nauti & (smaller) BVC coils. I get a great vape from them so saw no reason to start bouncing.

For MY tastes and vape style (9-12 watts, 65-80% PG juice), I like the higher ohm coils (1.6-1.8). Again though, that's something each vaper almost has to play with for themselves (I almost said, "has to play with themselves" :oops: ) :lol:. What is for one vaper doesn't always translate to the next.

Try a few of each until you find what YOU like best.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've bought my uncle both the z80 and z60, he loves both but does prefer the 60 simply due to size/weight. He also has the naught 3 and enjoys it with1.8 coils. I have the naughty 3 and use it af wide open, 0.3 coil.

I'm sorry but the WHAT??? There's ANOTHER...??? :oops: :ohmy:

No, no, oh-no-no-no! I'm going to just pretend I never saw this. That's best for me. ;):blush::lol:

Awwwwwwwwww, JEEZ!!! I couldn't stop myself from looking. COLORS!!!

1714426362220.png

Where are the MIB guys when you need 'em?

1714426433665.png

Apocryhal_Zoomer

Apr 29, 2024
I recently got a BP MODS Warhammer and paired it with the Zenith Minimal, usually 0.8 or 0.6 coils.

I've also an Innokin Kroma 217 mod which I used for well over a year with the Zenith Pro tank and again the 0.8 coils, it's a good setup only have to switch out the battery 24-36 hours or longer BUT it does feel a little heavy in the hand after a while which is why I got the Warhammer.

Now, the Warhammer is simply a beautiful little mod very light and, comfortable, looks nice, easy to use the menus it's not complicated at all, and comes in several colours also and that's what I would recommend if you're looking for an external battery setup, you'll get about a whole day out of a battery so really you need only 2 or 3 batteries.

I can't speak as to the Nautilus, only heard good things about them and I'd like to try. I doubt there's much difference in the quality between them.

Attachments

• IMG_20240430_011017.jpg
    IMG_20240430_011017.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread