Which liquid brands absorb best in your cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
v4l juice should prooooooooobably work with their own cartos.... :D

Are you sure about that Ms. Clover? :)

I swear, we're going to have to separate you two!
smiley-fingertap-gigi.gif

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Vapor production potential is very good Ms. Vapi on all the V4L juices I've tried...

The thing is though, while they won't share trade secrets of what their pg to vg ratios are (save the wow vg line which is 100% vg), because the juice carries their name, it's their hardware as well, safe to say they would work beautifully together...

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
Perhaps this discussion should move to the general ECF forum -- Vapor4Life pays a premium for this subforum so that their customers can discuss V4L products. It's kind of bad form to use V4L's forum resources to post only your thoughts about other companies. I'm sure the other vendors you're touting would be happy to host this discussion for you. Just sayin'...

Whistles

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Hutchinson
I agree to a certain extent. We are V4L die hards and will always support our company... but to say we cannot discuss, compare products from other vendors should not be withheld from us.

It isn't like we are saying buy this or that... just stating an opinion of what we like. If V4L or other admin thinks it is inappropriate I am sure they will ask for it to be removed.... and most will do so willingly

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
RARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

first off dont be rude to someone just because they are new. Secondly, wah wah wah yes this is v4l's subforum. dont get bent out of shape. She wanted to know what juices work well with V4L cartos. no big deal. You have a good day.

I don't believe I was rude at all -- in fact I tried to be especially polite because I understand Whistles is a friend of yours.

Whistles, if I offended you, I apologize as that was certainly not my intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread