Which magma clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I am very interested in the Magma clone. While I know that the Infinite version is supposed to be the best quality, how do the ehpro/tobeco clones seem to hold up? Is the build quality bad? Should I just buy the infinite version of it for a few bucks more? Thanks for any feedback on this, I have found a few deals but I am not sure if it is worth the extra few bucks for the infinite version of it. :2c:

I got the tobeco yesterday. I looked at one at the vape shop. Looked ok to play around with. When I payed for it, the guy had swapped the one I was looking at with another. Came home to find out the negative post was bent and loose :( will be delivering it back today. Not sure if I want to get a new one or instead get an infinity version or maybe save up for an authentic. I have another clone but can't remember if they told me who made it or not. That one had the posts slightly off center but works great. Use it every day.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I got the tobeco yesterday. I looked at one at the vape shop. Looked ok to play around with. When I payed for it, the guy had swapped the one I was looking at with another. Came home to find out the negative post was bent and loose :( will be delivering it back today. Not sure if I want to get a new one or instead get an infinity version or maybe save up for an authentic. I have another clone but can't remember if they told me who made it or not. That one had the posts slightly off center but works great. Use it every day.

Was it another tobeco clone they swapped on you or was it another manufacturer?

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Alright....too many good things said about the Magma Infinite clone....pulled the trigger!

Paradigm Magma V2 Copper Brass Black Clone Atomizer by Infinite RBA RDA Atty | eBay

Purchased this one...$25.50 seems like a killer deal on this one, WITH 14 day returns and high feedback. I will post with updates on quality for those who are considering this as a purchase as well. It should arrive between "friday and monday" according to my email. :)

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

IMG_1770.jpg

Got it swapped for a better build and is working very good, now it's time to watch tv and vape :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I read somewhere a bit back that they were having a new version coming out that had an adjustable 510 connection. Hopefully that would fix any issues of it not sitting flush.

Only of they shorten the 510 threaded section. That is the long part. Magma will not sit flush on any fixed pin mod I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread