While AVEJuice is working out their kinks, they could do this...(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKx2

Jun 29, 2012
NY
I don't know how feasible it is, but until the problems are worked out, AVEJuice could maybe make a thread on here and ask who is interested in purchasing something (while demand is too high)... They could compile a list and let us order, a few people at a time... Maybe only allow those on the list to sign in and place an order...

For example, #1-10 place orders between 11am-12pm PST, #11-20 between 12pm-1pm, etc etc....

Once the heavy demand is satisfied, site traffic goes back to normal. It would allow customers to place their orders, give AVEJuice some income while working out their issues, and prevent a backlog which slows them down and makes customers wait longer... A win, win.... Win!

RRaider

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Texas
Easy solution. Find another juice supplier. Problem fixed.

Trust me I've been trying. I've tried Halo Tribeca, Buckeye Vapor's Gypsy Hunter, Copper Creek House Blend, Indigo Vapor Oohrah, many many others, and even something from Catskill Mountain Vapor store called "Boba's Bounty Clone and don't care for any of them so far, the last one is the worst and an absolute rip off. I'm going to let all of them steep for a few weeks and try them again. In the mean time I have increased my analog usage quite a bit, so far nothing has satisfied me enough to keep me away from them like Boba's. I do have some Bounty Hunter and something called Sweet Tooth on the way along with about 6 or 7 other flavors from the vendors who sell those. The only other juice I've found that I like quite a bit is BWB RY4, it's no longer produced but I do have 10ml or so of it left that I've been saving.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
Trust me I've been trying. I've tried Halo Tribeca, Buckeye Vapor's Gypsy Hunter, Copper Creek House Blend, Indigo Vapor Oohrah, many many others, and even something from Catskill Mountain Vapor store called "Boba's Bounty Clone and don't care for any of them so far, the last one is the worst and an absolute rip off. I'm going to let all of them steep for a few weeks and try them again. In the mean time I have increased my analog usage quite a bit, so far nothing has satisfied me enough to keep me away from them like Boba's. I do have some Bounty Hunter and something called Sweet Tooth on the way along with about 6 or 7 other flavors from the vendors who sell those. The only other juice I've found that I like quite a bit is BWB RY4, it's no longer produced but I do have 10ml or so of it left that I've been saving.

Let me know how Bounty Hunter is, I've never tried it and curious what your take is on it since I think we may have similar tastes. I also didn't care for Copper Creek House Blend at all, but did like BWB RY4 quite a bit (I've got about 10ml of it left as well).

BTW, just for laughs check out this video of Catskill Mountain Vapor owner taking about his alleged Boba's clone. He looks nuckin futs :laugh:
Boba's Bounty Clone E-Juice - YouTube

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Let me know how Bounty Hunter is, I've never tried it and curious what your take is on it since I think we may have similar tastes. I also didn't care for Copper Creek House Blend at all, but did like BWB RY4 quite a bit (I've got about 10ml of it left as well).

BTW, just for laughs check out this video of Catskill Mountain Vapor owner taking about his alleged Boba's clone. He looks nuckin futs :laugh:
Boba's Bounty Clone E-Juice - YouTube

From what I understand, he's blind.

Jermania

Moved On
Jun 18, 2012
Valhalla
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Inappropriate comments

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Quoting deleted post

Jermania

Moved On
Jun 18, 2012
Valhalla
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Inappropriate comments

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
As for ordering. Our only framework for processing orders is via the internet. This happens to be the exact thing we are redesigning right now. For now making an order isn't a possibility, once the website is back online it will be. I've added another thread to the front page addressing the changes we are making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread