Not open for further replies.

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
Hi Everyone,

I am new to diy'ing, fixing to make my first batch with LoRann's flavoring but I am wondering, in your opinion, who has the best flavors? LoRann, Capella or TPA, I like the nutty flavors and I like them sweet. I like banana, peanut butter, chocolate, etc and I like them sweet.

I had tasty vapor create me a juice with caramel, peanut butter and chocolate with sweetener added and I really love it.

Just looking for some input...

Thanks in advance

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
At the risk of sounding like a small braying beast of burden...

Yes. All 3 have the best flavors.

Capella has the best coconut I have ever tried.

TPA has the best Pear.

FA has Hypnotic Mist.

(The above are examples of the best of the best from each of the other 3 you mentioned to my tastes. YMMV. And don't judge a flavoring producer by a few flavors, nor do having more than a few great ones make that producer the "best" at it. Your opinion may differ.)

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I agree with Hoosier, every company has its strengths. My recomendation to you though given the flavors you listed as being some of your favorites, is TPA. TPA has very spot on fruit flavors, and they are sweet with out needing to add sweetener. Their nut flavors are strong and good. Overall TPA has the best selection for mixing and matching flavors. Capella has good unique flavors like french toast, chocolate brownie, cinnamon crumb cake and boston cream pie. Good stand alone flavors.

I'm a hater of Lorann's so my recommendation is to get rid of them :) but i'm justa hater LOL. Seriously though, lorann's does have some good flavors, but most of them have a heavy chemical taste to me. ..Avoid their fruit flavors and stick to their alcohol/nut flavors and they should be fine.

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
Makes me wonder tho if vapor renu is just mixing the concentrates together so they dont have to grab the banana and brandy and caramel bottles, they only have to grab one instead. And if they are, i wonder who is supplying their concentrations.

If i was gonna go into business and i sold something like banana fosters, i'd premix the concentrations together so i'd only have to grab one bottle instead of multipul bottles to measure out.

Last edited:

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
Wow, I wrote this many years ago. Time flies! I can't believe how much fun I have had vaping. I was reading one of my first post on ECF where my battery went dead after 12 hours, list its charge, and wondered if that was good or bad. If it taught me anything, it taught me to BUY more batteries!!
2e4etypa.jpg

ga8upasa.jpg

u2ynusag.jpg

ybesazyp.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
At the risk of sounding like a small braying beast of burden...

Yes. All 3 have the best flavors.

Capella has the best coconut I have ever tried.

TPA has the best Pear.

FA has Hypnotic Mist.

(The above are examples of the best of the best from each of the other 3 you mentioned to my tastes. YMMV. And don't judge a flavoring producer by a few flavors, nor do having more than a few great ones make that producer the "best" at it. Your opinion may differ.)

Hoosier (and anyone else that cares to reply...), do you sample flavors head-to-head to see which you prefer?
Do you keep multiple brands of the same generic flavor so that you can take advantage of their different qualities / properties? If so, do you keep a physical "master list" with notes, or is it all kept safely in your head?

To the OP: Nice collection! :thumb:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Lol. I tend to do a LOT of reading and research when undertaking this sort of project. This post gave me an opportunity to shortcut that process a bit. Thanks!

Well, you'll be one of the first new mixers to notice some repeating subjects and trends then. It's been an interesting few years since I started...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread