Who has the best liter prices for nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
That's about the time I started dropping my nic, it was a fairly easy process to drop to 12mg then down to 6mg. For me though going from 6mg to 3mg was hard. I bounced back and forth between 3mg and 6mg for a while then finally settled on 3mg.

One thing you'll find when you start dropping is the flavor is much, much better at the lower mg levels.

I'm at 3mg Nic and I agree it really is a tough transition from 6mg to 3mg..it's almost not enough Nic for me at 3mg but also I get to vape more and not get Nic sick.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I'm at 3mg Nic and I agree it really is a tough transition from 6mg to 3mg..it's almost not enough Nic for me at 3mg but also I get to vape more and not get Nic sick.
Yeah I actually started cutting my 6mg with 3mg for a while for 4.5mg and that did help with the transition. I was blowing through juice during the transition. I've settle pretty well though and it's nice being at a lower level. Example I took a loop around the country by train and only vaped at the smoke stops. At times they were around 3-4 hours or more between and sometimes I didn't even bother to get off to Vape. Now if I was still on the Stinkies I would have been climbing the walls ;)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
It is such a wonderful hobby isn't it :)

I can't believe how much fun I am having!!!!!!!The only very, very small drawback of rebuilding, for me, is that I am always justifying every purchase saying it is good for my health. And I've been going a little crazy with buying lately! But now I know that's actually a good thing since we have to prepare for the worst

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
Yeah I actually started cutting my 6mg with 3mg for a while for 4.5mg and that did help with the transition. I was blowing through juice during the transition. I've settle pretty well though and it's nice being at a lower level. Example I took a loop around the country by train and only vaped at the smoke stops. At times they were around 3-4 hours or more between and sometimes I didn't even bother to get off to Vape. Now if I was still on the Stinkies I would have been climbing the walls ;)

It feels great to be free of those disgusting death sticks.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
I can't believe how much fun I am having!!!!!!!The only very, very small drawback of rebuilding, for me, is that I am always justifying every purchase saying it is good for my health. And I've been going a little crazy with buying lately! But now I know that's actually a good thing since we have to prepare for the worst

Yes I know sometimes I ask myself the same question. I have 5 mods,12 18650 batteries (6 never been used),and over 10 tanks ,5 drippers..but every time I mix some juice I think wow I'm not giving 5 dollars for a pack of stinkys everyday anymore..I've saved loads of money and I'm taking better care of my body..it's a win win.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina

I'm probably going threw about 15-25ml per day.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've got
2-1/2 ltr NN armor V1
2 ltr VT throat hit
2 ltr Vape Clarity
2 ltr Heartland
Happy with them all at 7mg.

Good Lord, puffon! You've got 8 1/2 Liters of nic base, you vape at 7mg, and you live in The Villages? Who else are you making eliquids for there...and just how long do you plan to live??? Or are those 8 1/2 liters of 12mg or 18mg Nic base? I can't imagine having that much in 100mg, at my age, which I think is probably around yours, too! :D I know where I'll take about a 2 hour trip to if/when I run out in 18-20 years!

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Good Lord, puffon! You've got 8 1/2 Liters of nic base, you vape at 7mg, and you live in The Villages? Who else are you making eliquids for there...and just how long do you plan to live??? Or are those 8 1/2 liters of 12mg or 18mg Nic base? I can't imagine having that much in 100mg, at my age, which I think is probably around yours, too! :D I know where I'll take about a 2 hour trip to if/when I run out in 18-20 years!
    LOL!....Yes 100mg. I did get a couple extra. You never know if you'll drop one, one might go bad ?
    Have enough till I'm 90. Have instructed the wife, it makes great pesticide, if I go first...:thumb:

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
    Dec 6, 2016
    Heartland Vapes also carries Glass Bottles and Poly-Caps.

Nice to have around verses using Tupperware Containers to mix in.

;)
    TUPPERWARE??????

PSH!
    37d3fa3b-8ee6-43a4-acdc-a0565a5dd9b0_1.26ea2ec0ceebdbcb3c44ea156c6dec39.jpeg

Enough jars to make 12 flavors - 6 Liters of liquid. :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Have instructed the wife, it makes great pesticide, if I go first

Pesticide??? :w00t:
    YOU need a list of some of us that she's to get in touch with if that happens. We'll just make her remaining years without you...um...alittle more comfortable financially...by swapping her some cash for your leftover 100mg Nic! :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread