Who has the best penstyle atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallulah

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Chicago IL USA
The only ones I've had that have been crap are the dse801's I got from Ruyan Direct. Way way high bridge, they mess up cart material, lower vapor production, and inconsistent draw from atomizer to atomizer. Overall, my worst performers. I have them shelved.

EXACTLY my experience, and from two completely different sellers. Bridge too high for my RN4072 blank carts so I resorted to dripping, but still, it's hit or miss (mostly miss) with the draw and vapor production -- I bought 10 of them, and went through 4 of them in two weeks before one of them didn't completely suck.

Where are my beloved RN4072 attys??? Can't someone please help?

:confused:

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Well, I'm late to the party it seems. :D But here's my 2 cents worth...

The best attys for a 801 penstyle come from East Mall. They win hands down IMHO. Theirs are low bridge (will not compress the cart stuffing) 4-hole attys (easy draw) and are fog machines. Seem very dependable. I have had no probs with them unlike some other ones I got initially. I usually will have two units in rotation.

Their manual 801 batts have an easy glide button unlike some of my other ones with the slightly recessed buttons that get stuck all the time. ::Irritating little buggers::

They have bulk specials all the time. 5 attys+5 manual batts @ $75.00 is a good deal. I got metallic blue last time. Very cool! They now have the 801 bulk special in red. Oooohhh! 5 attys bulk pack is $34.50. EM has a $50 min I understand.

bddesign

Feb 28, 2010
apparently the double price is 'necessarily the best' if its lasted you for 2 months. thats a really long time... you should probably stick with that one.

I'm soooo tired of getting bad ones! Ordered two, got one that died in 4 days, one that died in 3 weeks. The replacement on the first one took two weeks and today it died, at just one week of use. :sigh:

I don't think it's anything I'm doing. My very first atomizer, from Smart Fixx, is still working and that one is 2 months old. I just want a more reliable source for these things! I could order them from Smart Fixx but I just don't think the double price is necessarily the best.

Anyone having good luck and care to share your source?

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Well, I'm late to the party it seems. :D But here's my 2 cents worth...

The best attys for a 801 penstyle come from East Mall. They win hands down IMHO. Theirs are low bridge (will not compress the cart stuffing) 4-hole attys (easy draw) and are fog machines. Seem very dependable. I have had no probs with them unlike some other ones I got initially. I usually will have two units in rotation.

Their manual 801 batts have an easy glide button unlike some of my other ones with the slightly recessed buttons that get stuck all the time. ::Irritating little buggers::

They have bulk specials all the time. 5 attys+5 manual batts @ $75.00 is a good deal. I got metallic blue last time. Very cool! They now have the 801 bulk special in red. Oooohhh! 5 attys bulk pack is $34.50. EM has a $50 min I understand.

I agree! The flavour on them is fantastic and the blue ones look great!! I ran out of my Eastmall atties, I really want to get more!!

Last edited:

DigDreams

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Oldsmar, FL
I have been vaping for almost a year now and I feel pretty solid about what makes my attys die fast: VG

At first I was going through atomizers pretty fast, one every couple of weeks (or more). Then I stopped using all liquids that had VG in them and my atomizers started averaging 2-3 months of good lifespan.

Last month I decided it might just have been luck of the draw or maybe atomizers "got better" and I started using a little VG in my mixes (about 15%). Boom - I went through three atomizers in under a month.

No more VG for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread