WHO IS lanceq???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Okay so curiosity killed the cat. I couldn't think of a place to ask this question so I figure maybe here would be okay. I would really like to know who lanceq is. I see he visits everyone's profile, has received zero likes, has given zero likes and seems to never post anything. lanceq who are you? Am I the only one curious about this guy? I don't even know why this bothers me but it does so now maybe I will feel better.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
it's not me, i stalk everyone from the creepy stalker stand in the trees outside their house. you can tell cuz i have my ghillie suit on.

View attachment 305987

your avatar is a riot! I actually built that creepy stalker stand outside my house just for folks like you. But the mystery remains, WHO IS lanceq?

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    oops, I have never introduced myself to you. Hi,:headbang: I'm Fisheeboy. I visit your Lurkers old & new thread sometimes but never say anything. Maybe I should stop in and say howdy.

Do you really? Huh :?:

Then you certainly should come visit, we're a pretty friendly bunch ;)

I'm Dale btw.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    I think his real name is Philip Morris jr

So far that seems like the best theory. But I wouldn't want to start a rumor that he is and then come to find out he's some kind of recluse and never leaves his house because he's terrified of the outside world. I might feel bad about that. Well, probably not but maybe.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    he is on my last ten visitors list....strange.....

It is strange because I've noticed that same thing on my profile and just about anyone else's profile I've ever visited. I can't imagine how he gets around to so many people and it's odd that he keeps coming back around to my profile. I'm not even an interesting guy! what is you looking for lanceq?:confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread