Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
It was quite exciting. And even creeper now that we know for sure that lanceq is a super genius plotting his next return.
It may be that he plans to dominate the world of vaping as we know it. I believe he is either the one to usher in the dreaded vapepocalypse or the one to monopolize the vaping industry for the good of all vapers and lead us to vaping utopia.

You know, I've been thinking....(Based on what we know so far....and even though lanceq didn't say much.....)

Edit: oops, I hit the reply button before I was done with my train of thought....

and now the phone's ringing...... bbl

Last edited:

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
You know, I've been thinking....(Based on what we know so far....and even though lanceq didn't say much.....)

Edit: oops, I hit the reply button before I was done with my train of thought....

I call that "the lanceq affect" kinda like the butterfly affect except the lanceq affect leaves you going:blink::confused::?::glare:8-o:cry::shock::lol::grr:
:pop::pop::pop:

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Just so y'all know.....I did something really silly tonight. There is a contest running somewhere around here....and basically you have to guess the identity of someone in a picture. So...The picture is of like half a face, close up and slightly blurry and in black and white. Lots of intelligent sounding answers...Richard Nixon, John Boehner, blah blah blah. So what is my brilliant guess?!?!?!

lanceq

Of course!!!

from my underground bunker.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Oh chapel I laughed so hard I cried. That may have been the best thing I've seen on this thread yet. I can't believe how hard I am laughing. That is so AWESOME!!! As much as lanceq lurks the forum he is bound to see that and I'm sure it will tickle him at least as much as it did me.
You may actually win that contest.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Yet another example of the "lanceq affect"
Just so y'all know.....I did something really silly tonight. There is a contest running somewhere around here....and basically you have to guess the identity of someone in a picture. So...The picture is of like half a face, close up and slightly blurry and in black and white. Lots of intelligent sounding answers...Richard Nixon, John Boehner, blah blah blah. So what is my brilliant guess?!?!?!

lanceq

Of course!!!

from my underground bunker.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Has anyone wondered about "Juli" who joined on April 1st and visited my page without posting or leaving a visitor message...

anybody else?
(I still look at some profiles now and then to see where lanceq's been though :laugh: I often read old, closed threads, and lanceq's been to many of them too...just sayin')

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
It was quite exciting. And even creeper now that we know for sure that lanceq is a super genius plotting his next return.
It may be that he plans to dominate the world of vaping as we know it. I believe he is either the one to usher in the dreaded vapepocalypse or the one to monopolize the vaping industry for the good of all vapers and lead us to vaping utopia.

Either way we must follow lanseq. lanseq knows what's best.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
I used to really believe:

thebeesknow.jpg

But now....I am starting to agree with bill..... lanceq knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread