And the postman arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

foto.jpg

SPEECHLESS, now leave me alone for a moment ;-) :cool::cool::p:p

pondder

Moved On
Jan 5, 2010
cali
Not me!!! the only way i would buy a two hundred plus mod would be if
the supplier had spare parts and mods in stock for repairs or replacement.

If i paid that much i would want GG repaired or replaced in a timely manner i know you say it's unlikely that anything would go wrong with a GG but there is always a chance.

Maybe if VK at some point keeps some in stock for warrenty replacement or repair i will reconsider

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent

If i paid that much i would want GG repaired or replaced in a timely manner i know you say it's unlikely that anything would go wrong with a GG but there is always a chance.

Maybe if VK at some point keeps some in stock for warrenty replacement or repair i will reconsider

You get what you pay for in the GG case the best looking & made vaping devise in the world how much is that worth, as for repair's ect if any part should fail you can ask any machine shop to machine a part for you, how many other vaping devises could you do that
anyway sure Imeo would repair any damaged GG

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands

O!!! Toddler, I wish you had told me this wisdom before I bought it, now it's too late :(

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well I would'nt call myself a lady :shock:

But the lucky number is mine :)

I tried to post some pictures, but I'm not allowed to untill I have a minimum of 15 posts :|

Imeo this vaping machine is a real beauty!!! its much more then I expected..and I had high expectations.:D

I'm gonna find myself some batteries and try figure out how this beauty works...

:):)thanks a lot friend:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yeah lucky me :)

could anyone tell me what's the right battery direction for the GGTS.
I am using te battery now with the negative pole towards the atomizer, but I'm not sure if that's right.
Battery works in both ways.

yes John it works in both ways. Its veeeery rare but if you put the positive pole on the button maybe a short cirquit may happened if GG touch a grounded metal thing. I tried it on my fount but nothing happened. But still better to put the positive to the atty

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You get what you pay for in the GG case the best looking & made vaping devise in the world how much is that worth, as for repair's ect if any part should fail you can ask any machine shop to machine a part for you, how many other vaping devises could you do that
anyway sure Imeo would repair any damaged GG

exactly sad! I have spares and anything everyone needs , I can repair it for free if it comes to my house and as you said its really easy to make a faulty part on a machine shop because all things can be unthreaded on GG very easy

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York

What makes you believe there are NO spare parts? Any company or modder can go out of business at any time, there are no spare parts for my BlueRay deck, much more complicated box of electronics, and when that stops working, it's junk. A simple mechanical device like one of GG design, could most likely be brought back into service with a little "smarts", besides other then the switch, most of the unit is a metal pipe with screw threads, guess one could cross thread it, then again, that could be fixed as well. It is a legitimate question to consider, but at least for me not a big enough risk factor to NOT buy one. The other choice would be to go entirely "disposable", and in short time you will have thrown away more then $200.00 worth of plastic. I'm guessing that the solid design will last long enough for it to have paid for itself anyways. Lets all hope Imeo lives a very long life, as many greeks already do! :)

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I am planning for about 82 years Macta but I will be ok with 150 too:thumbs:

Most of your products will OUTLIVE you Imeo, that's GOOD "old world" craftsmanship!

Since we now live in a world of disposable products, many have never seen a solidly built product to begin with, and can become "confused". We all work hard for our money, even more reason to carefully research products before buying, as I have done in choosing yours. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread