Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Most of your products will OUTLIVE you Imeo, that's GOOD "old world" craftsmanship!

Since we now live in a world of disposable products, many have never seen a solidly built product to begin with, and can become "confused". We all work hard for our money, even more reason to carefully research products before buying, as I have done in choosing yours. Keep up the good work!

right on the spot!!

JohnG

Jan 21, 2010
Netherlands
yes John it works in both ways. Its veeeery rare but if you put the positive pole on the button maybe a short cirquit may happened if GG touch a grounded metal thing. I tried it on my fount but nothing happened. But still better to put the positive to the atty

Thank you Imeo, on advice of other forum members I already changed the pole direction...Its good to hear that the inventor agrees :)
I don't wanna hurt this beautifull device..I'm liking it more by the hour :rolleyes:

I'm in a kind of shock at the moment..I'm e-vaping for more than two years now...but I'm asking myself what was a doing until today :?: all the chinese (no offence) stuff I used look like crappy toys compared to the GGTS :lol::lol:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Most of your products will OUTLIVE you Imeo, that's GOOD "old world" craftsmanship!

Since we now live in a world of disposable products, many have never seen a solidly built product to begin with, and can become "confused". We all work hard for our money, even more reason to carefully research products before buying, as I have done in choosing yours. Keep up the good work!

thanks a lot Macta for your kind words:):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Imeo, on advice of other forum members I already changed the pole direction...Its good to hear that the inventor agrees :)
I don't wanna hurt this beautifull device..I'm liking it more by the hour :rolleyes:

I'm in a kind of shock at the moment..I'm e-vaping for more than two years now...but I'm asking myself what was a doing until today :?: all the chinese (no offence) stuff I used look like crappy toys compared to the GGTS :lol::lol:

I have some more suprises John. I will tell them now as Emonty wanted. I already have made:

1) A secure AFS that cant go out from GGTS because its threaded on it!!!!

2) adjustable draw for AFS so you can put inside any liquid (thin or fat) and you can adjust the quantity that comes inside.

3) Adjust able draw for 901 and 510 too

4) Locking liquid option when you carry GG in pockets so no leakage at all.

5) and the best one: GG now will have a tank that will collect liquid so it will not leak even if the liquid is unlocked because you smoke!!!!
So you can put the liquid to your bottle again, that means no lost liquid at all

6) Oner more feature that I will not say it now, its a safety feature but I have to make the right parts first:)

ps..........the nice thing is that all these features will add the huge length of 3mm on GG xaxaxaxaxaxa

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I have some more suprises John. I will tell them now as Emonty wanted. I already have made:

2) adjustable draw for AFS so you can put inside any liquid (thin or fat) and you can adjust the quantity that comes inside.

5) and the best one: GG now will have a tank that will collect liquid so it will not leak even if the liquid is unlocked because you smoke!!!!
So you can put the liquid to your bottle again, that means no lost liquid at all

6) Oner more feature that I will not say it now, its a safety feature but I have to make the right parts first:)

ps..........the nice thing is that all these features will add the huge length of 3mm on GG xaxaxaxaxaxa

Imeo!!!!!!!!! This is more then enough for normal mortals to grasp in a lifetime, now I have to get this info in one day and also receive the Storm!!!!!! I just say Super 6, no sorry super Sexy ;-) :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Last edited:

JohnG

Jan 21, 2010
Netherlands
well I can post a decent picture now..so here's my beauty;

2989839.jpg

A big thank you!!!! for Imeo for inventing this device...

and to Lisa for the swift delivery,

2989833.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
well I can post a decent picture now..so here's my beauty;

2989839.jpg

A big thank you!!!! for Imeo for inventing this device...

and to Lisa for the swift delivery,

2989833.jpg

The only one that have to thank all of you is me friend, so

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Exellent picture friend:thumbs::thumbs: happy vaping with your steam machine

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

HAHAHAH I knew you were going to say that... glad you like it!

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
The tracking info updated today and much to my surprise it's nowhere near Oklahoma like I originally thought. I'm guessing it's going to be Thursday or Friday before they arrive. :(

To the poster concerned about warranty. This was one of my first questions to Imeo when we were negotiating a deal. After receiving my samples I quickly realized that warranty repair issues were not going to be an issue because if you can bust this thing, you probably need to stay indoors...LOL

Regardless, Imeo has sent me some extra switches to have on hand in the unfortunate case someone does manage to break one.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
The tracking info updated today and much to my surprise it's nowhere near Oklahoma like I originally thought. I'm guessing it's going to be Thursday or Friday before they arrive. :(

To the poster concerned about warranty. This was one of my first questions to Imeo when we were negotiating a deal. After receiving my samples I quickly realized that warranty repair issues were not going to be an issue because if you can bust this thing, you probably need to stay indoors...LOL

Regardless, Imeo has sent me some extra switches to have on hand in the unfortunate case someone does manage to break one.

Rob, thank you for the update. I know you are as anxious as we are.

IdolLurker

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida USA

Imeo,

I am saving my money to try your GGTS and AFS in the future. I do have one comments about permanently fixing the AFS though. What would happen if someone decided they wanted to just vape without it or if it would for some reason need replaced? It is a big investment for me although from your users sounds very recommended - just nervous. Just wondering what your comment would be about this.

You have a great inventive mind. Hope your mom is doing better.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
Rob, thank you for the update. I know you are as anxious as we are.

Oh hell, you ought to see him every morning waiting by the window for the mail lady to get here. It's like watching a kid waiting for a parent to come see them and then only realize its not going to happen today.:cry:
It's quit sad to see I can't wait till they get here so I don't have to see that disappointing look on his face every day when they don't show up.....lol

But yes I would have to say he is getting anxious as everyone else.....:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread