The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who is waiting for the GGT Storm?

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Stormynights, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LuxDelux

LuxDelux Full Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Croatia
    Sorry to hear that mist, I was pretty surprised myself that it arrived here without any delays at customs.

But as Im waiting for my batts lets say we are in the same boat ;-)

2. Mist_Of_Joye

Mist_Of_Joye Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2009
    Beirut-Lebanon
    Emonty...In a country as mine, mentioning the blast might get you through...hahaha :lol::lol:

3. emonty

emonty Flavor Junky Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2009
    the Netherlands
    8-o:w00t::shock:
    good luck, sure you can make them give it to you!!!!!!

4. Mist_Of_Joye

Oct 5, 2009
    Beirut-Lebanon
    Usually the Customs open and verify something like 25% of the ordinary packages. Only 1 over 4.

And if your package does not contain any sort of bill, it will necessarily be stopped because the customs would need to ask you about its price in order to calculate the taxes and duties. Especially when they do not have the slightest idea of what that is.

This is why I always ask my sellers to include inside and outside the package, any kind of paper that looks like a bill, preferably under 50$, and to label them as "battery chargers" (for devices) and "electric resistance" (for atomizers) or "x flavor" (for e-juice)...This is usually the best way for "no questions asked".

The reason is simple: An employee at the customs is an employee. When a package arrives, he has to fill a form. And in this form, there are categories...like "electrical", or "food", or "perfume", or "clothes", or "toys"..etc...etc...Then there are range prices. And whatever information he does not find stuck on the external package, makes him open up the package to see if it might be inside. And if inside he still does not find it, then there is a whole procedure that starts.

So the most important thing for a seller, if he cares for quick deliveries to his customers, is to avoid having the package opened up, at the first place.

Good and clean packing + external bill stuck on the exterior of the package, including clear identifiable fields and price range, are the best way for success.

5. Mist_Of_Joye

Oct 5, 2009
    Beirut-Lebanon
    Well this is why I said previously that I might need to "stretch some muscles"...hehe :D

:nun:

6. kolaa

kolaa Moved On

Dec 12, 2009
    washington
    I'm thinking of getting a GGTS but i have some concerns like podder if i pay $211 for a mod i wouldn't want to wait weeks to get it back from repairs if it happens to need it.

I'm pretty sure i will buy one though because i have read nothing but good things about VaperKing and imeo seems like a person who takes pride in his craftmanship.

7. Stormynights
    This message by Stormynights has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 29, 2010.
    Jan 29, 2010
  8. Mactavish
    This message by Mactavish has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 29, 2010.
    Jan 29, 2010
  9. Di
    This message by Di has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 29, 2010.
    Jan 29, 2010
  10. Di
    This message by Di has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 29, 2010.
    Jan 29, 2010
  11. Lisaf01

Lisaf01 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    UK
    I think you would be making the right choice with a GG. Everyone involved with the GG and its sales takes great pride in this product and the loyal customer following that it has created.
    It's unlikely to need repairs and most can be done yourself as it's designed to be easy to fix by the user if anything does go wrong.
    Additionally, the fact that VaporKings are US based, makes it an even easier decision for you guys over there, I would have thought.......

12. Col. Gaunt

Col. Gaunt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    The wait for the GG telescopic to come to the states is maddening!

13. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    It is good to see you my friend. You need to stop by more often. I think the wait is harder on Rob than it is on us. :(:(:(

14. Col. Gaunt

Col. Gaunt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Thank you Stormy. Yeah I bet Rob is developing an ulcer :(

15. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    We are iced in here in Oklahoma. He is pacing the floor he said. I don't know if he has lost power but he said he is staying in contact with his Iphone. 8-o8-o8-o

16. harpo

harpo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Yuba City, California
    I assume he's waiting on the mailman as we speak.

17. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    It didn't come today but yes he is getting antsy waiting. They will be here soon. Rob ships fast and once they get to him the wait will be a short one to get in our hands. :):):)

18. SSRob

SSRob Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Oklahoma! USA
    We've got power...I was just checking emails on the iPhone and replied to you from it.

I know the USPS has slow downs but this is getting rediculous. This is day 10.

19. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Next shippment to Rob will be by DHL so he can have them in 3-4 days max. I send them again this time by post office and yes its rediculous

20. Stormynights

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    3 to 4 days will be wonderful. :):):):):) They will be here next week anyway. I know we will all be excited to get them. :):):):):)

21. buGG

buGG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    brush²
    DHL is good...I was just about to set up an international mail forwarding service and order from Cloud9. :)
    But even if this first shipment continued to delay, the next DHL shipment should make it to OK next week, right?
    Gotta keep the fingers crossed...

buGG

22. imeothanasis
    This message by imeothanasis has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 30, 2010, Reason: duplicate post.
    Jan 29, 2010
  23. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas

you have a nice name buGG. :thumb: You miss an "y" to your name so it would be: buyGG:D:D:D

welcome my friend:)

24. T-Hefner

T-Hefner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    NJ, USA
    hahahaha....buyGG....good stuff

25. 77fro

77fro Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    C T
    where can i look at it or buy it at

Thread Status: