Who is waiting for the GGT Storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Sorry to hear that mist, I was pretty surprised myself that it arrived here without any delays at customs.

But as Im waiting for my batts lets say we are in the same boat ;-)

Usually the Customs open and verify something like 25% of the ordinary packages. Only 1 over 4.

And if your package does not contain any sort of bill, it will necessarily be stopped because the customs would need to ask you about its price in order to calculate the taxes and duties. Especially when they do not have the slightest idea of what that is.

This is why I always ask my sellers to include inside and outside the package, any kind of paper that looks like a bill, preferably under 50$, and to label them as "battery chargers" (for devices) and "electric resistance" (for atomizers) or "x flavor" (for e-juice)...This is usually the best way for "no questions asked".

The reason is simple: An employee at the customs is an employee. When a package arrives, he has to fill a form. And in this form, there are categories...like "electrical", or "food", or "perfume", or "clothes", or "toys"..etc...etc...Then there are range prices. And whatever information he does not find stuck on the external package, makes him open up the package to see if it might be inside. And if inside he still does not find it, then there is a whole procedure that starts.

So the most important thing for a seller, if he cares for quick deliveries to his customers, is to avoid having the package opened up, at the first place.

Good and clean packing + external bill stuck on the exterior of the package, including clear identifiable fields and price range, are the best way for success.

kolaa

Moved On
Dec 12, 2009
washington
I'm thinking of getting a GGTS but i have some concerns like podder if i pay $211 for a mod i wouldn't want to wait weeks to get it back from repairs if it happens to need it.

I'm pretty sure i will buy one though because i have read nothing but good things about VaperKing and imeo seems like a person who takes pride in his craftmanship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
  • Di

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
  • Di

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I'm thinking of getting a GGTS but i have some concerns like podder if i pay $211 for a mod i wouldn't want to wait weeks to get it back from repairs if it happens to need it.

I'm pretty sure i will buy one though because i have read nothing but good things about VaperKing and imeo seems like a person who takes pride in his craftmanship.
I think you would be making the right choice with a GG. Everyone involved with the GG and its sales takes great pride in this product and the loyal customer following that it has created.
It's unlikely to need repairs and most can be done yourself as it's designed to be easy to fix by the user if anything does go wrong.
Additionally, the fact that VaporKings are US based, makes it an even easier decision for you guys over there, I would have thought.......

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by Lisaf01
  • Reason: duplicate post

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
DHL is good...I was just about to set up an international mail forwarding service and order from Cloud9. :)
But even if this first shipment continued to delay, the next DHL shipment should make it to OK next week, right?
Gotta keep the fingers crossed...

buGG

you have a nice name buGG. :thumb: You miss an "y" to your name so it would be: buyGG:D:D:D

welcome my friend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread