Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Greetings All!

I recently purchased Waffle flavor from AltCig and enjoyed it - though I wish it had more flavor.
I'd like to hear from anyone who likes and regularly orders Waffle flavor, and from which vendor.
I'm not interested in maple flavor - just pure Waffle.
Please reply only if you've actually purchased Waffle flavored eliquids.

Many thanks in advance!

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
I would suggest backwoodsbrew and tastyvapor. BWB has probably the best classic waffle vape. Tastyvapor has a customization area where you can request to make it taste like blueberry waffles or even caramel pecan waffles.

Thank you! That's two votes for Tasty Vapor! I think BWB makes a high quality product, but, to my particular taste, their flavors are too subtle (except for Casablanca).

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
the only one that I have tried is TVR waffles, and it's ok, you can taste the waffle, but with a bit of syrup, not alot of butter though, honestly I'd go with ECBlends, never hurts to try, I would recommend that if you get chocolate to get extra flavor, it's too weak for me :(

Thank you! Some of the EC juices aren't too bad. Certainly worth a shot!

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jerry I hate to disappoint but I have never had a pancake or waffle liquid that tasted like its namesake. They are usually pure sweet bombs and I LIKE sweet juices. I keep buying them, though, because I have hope that the next one is "THE ONE". There's one born every minute.:blush:

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Jerry I hate to disappoint but I have never had a pancake or waffle liquid that tasted like its namesake. They are usually pure sweet bombs and I LIKE sweet juices. I keep buying them, though, because I have hope that the next one is "THE ONE". There's one born every minute.:blush:

Thank you! I've got to agree with you - and add that (for me) NOTHING actually tastes like the name a vendor attaches to it - but like you, I keep buying juice in hoping to find the 'right one'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread