The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who will be first?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Trox.Shawn, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

Who will be the first lucky member to take a drag from the monster that is the xHaler? Who will have the first pictures/videos? hmmm going check my mail box.

2. beckah54

beckah54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    My mailman doesn't show up until 3 or 4 PM but I doubt it will come today anyway. (Hope I'm wrong!)

3. Trox.Shawn

I'm in the same boat, and I seriously doubt mine is in I was just hoping someone would have one to post pictures for me to make it till Monday/Tuesday

4. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    :cry::cry::cry: It didn't come, Trox. So I quess your not getting yours either.
    Bummer! Oh well, guess we'll have to dream about it until Monday. Guess.. Drew put usps in the weeds! I'm practicing making a video for Buttercrunch & Opus.

5. Trox.Shawn

I figured mine was not arriving until at least Monday, but I'm putting my hopes on Tuesday to be on the safe side.

6. SKYYcamel

SKYYcamel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Just checked my mail and..........................nothing. :( Oh well. Gives me a reason to look forward to a Monday for a change. :p

7. sstambo

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Skky-What an optimist! Glass is half full!:thumb:

8. Trox.Shawn

Really, but work Monday morning will be poo poo in the fruit loops trying to focus on running the restaurant while I know my xHaler awaits in my mailbox at home...

9. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

My mail came NO EXHALER.. Bummer I was ready with camera.
    I hope someone gets it today and realize they are gonna HAVE to post a video for us..ASAP!! LOL :D

10. sstambo

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Well I don't have to work Monday. So I'll make sure to at least take pics if not a video. Probably going to have to let the batteries charge (time???) before I can use it though.

11. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am still waiting for my mailman to come. I am hopeful but don't really expect it to be here today. If it does show up, I will definitely post a picture for everyone. I hope if someone else gets theirs, they will do the same.

12. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    My mail just came a few minutes ago...and no XHaler yet :( I really didn't expect to see it until next Mon or Tues anyway, but I would also love to see pics/vids if anyone does get theirs today :)

Q-ing up Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers..."The Waiting Is The Hardest Part..." :rolleyes:

13. JeannieB360

JeannieB360 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh my god - t's here!!

>brb- ripping open package with m teeth - Damn - no instructions! off to hunt in another thread

Back - OK - it works with my 901 atomizer and 2 rcr123a batteries - I can't try the 3.7 until I get the spacer, and I don't have an 801 atomizer. I had to open a brand new atomizer, so at the moment it tastes bad. I need to break in the atomizer to really judge it. I'm starting with HV butterscotch.

14. hittman

Supporting member
    Jeannie, Congrats!!!!! You are the first one I have heard of to receive theirs. Did you order Wednesday night? Please post a picture. If you have batts ready, a vaping picture would be cool.

15. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Lucky JeannieB... Of course if we all move to Jersey...

Congrats!! Let us live vicariously through you PLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEE??? Do you love it??

16. sstambo

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    YAYY!! Hurry Jeannie! We need some pics!

17. Trox.Shawn

Yeah mine will not be here for sure...

18. Trox.Shawn

DING DING DING! although now you know being the first to receive their package you must now take a minimum of 100 photos atleast 3 video's and share the experience in a 500 work essay! haha

Congrats

19. beckah54

beckah54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    Dang, Jeannie, you're a lucky one. Waiting for pics or video please, please, please!

20. hittman

Supporting member
    I wonder if Jeannie ordered the first night they were available? I am just trying to figure out if I have any chance of getting mine today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.