Who will be first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
I wonder if Jeannie ordered the first night they were available? I am just trying to figure out if I have any chance of getting mine today.
I ordered it within 2 hours of them being released. I live within an hour's drive from Drew, and this the first time an order from him took THREE days instead of two, but some other packages I expected yesterday didn't arrive by USPS yesterday, and only the Xhaler and one other arrived today.

Don't expect pics from me - I have no clue wher my camera is - but it looks like the picture on the web site - nice aqua, a little longer than my Little Chuck, a little shorter than my Chuck, diameter sligtly less than the Chucks.

I'll post more when I've broken in the new atomizer.

You never know, i guess it all depends on the flight and airport the package leaves from.
Whenever i order from nhaler my packages always gets to me in 2 or 3 days but if i order from somewhere closer to me it can take a day or two longer.
I live around 50 miles north of San Francisco maybe a direct flight from east coast to San Francisco i don't know.

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
You never know, i guess it all depends on the flight and airport the package leaves from.
Whenever i order from nhaler my packages always gets to me in 2 or 3 days but if i order from somewhere closer to me it can take a day or two longer.
I live around 50 miles north of San Francisco maybe a direct flight from east coast to San Francisco i don't know.

I'm about 60 north of SF, my packages usually take 3-4 days. Post when you get yours, my mail doesn't come til around 4. Oh the waiting, I feel like my 5 year old! :D

'm about 60 north of SF, my packages usually take 3-4 days. Post when you get yours, my mail doesn't come til around 4. Oh the waiting, I feel like my 5 year old! :D __________________

So you must live in Santa Rosa...i'm a little south of there my mail gets here anywhere from 1:30 to 2:30 so i will post if it arrives today or not.

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
That sounds great Jeannie. I am happy for you. I do wish you could give us some pics though. I am going to go wait to see if the mailman has anything for me if he ever gets here.

As to pcs, there are a few I'd definitely like to see - the sparkly ones in particular - but my aqua looks just lke it does on web site.

My atomizer is breaking in. I decided to break it in with a very bland tobacco I bought with my first e-cig back in July that I have't touched since I found flavors I like better. I also have some pre-filled generic tobacco carts I bought from somewhere in China that first week but hardly ever use because I now have lots of blank carts. When I tried the bland tobacco juice on the Xhaler at 5v, was surprised to find out it tasted GOOD!

So, ok, I was sure it must be from leftover tastes in my cart. So I opened a prefilled bland tobacco cart - and THAT tasted good, too. Now, my tastebuds have improved since I stopped smoking, and I hadn't re-tried the 'bland juice' since that first week. AND when I've grabbed a pre-filled bland cart, I've puffed on it with primer puffs so I could top it off with one of my preferred juices, so I can't say I've tried to 'taste' these bland carts in months. But I was blown away that these 'useless' carts and juice could actually taste good instead of blah.

Yeah, I like these at 5v on the Xhaler. So I tried them on my Little Chuck at 3.7v and my Chuck at 6v, and they tasted good that way, too. One was about the same on all 3, but one was definitely better on the Xhaler at 5v.

I'll make more comments/comparisons later with different juices, and with different voltage options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread