The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who will be first?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Trox.Shawn, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

I ordered mine about 27 seconds after it was available, but I still do not believe that it'll be here till Monday/Tuesday. I just want to pictures with some way to get the size so that I can make a pretend one out of construction paper, and macaroni noodles!

2. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Whaaaaaaahhahahaha!:D:D:D

3. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Congrats Jeannie, now get busy snappin' pics! :D:lol::pervy::hubba::nun::p
    I ALMOST wish I lived in Jersey....nah, not really! :rolleyes:

4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That's funny Trox. If you really do make one like that, post a picture for us.

5. Up In Vapor

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: If you need any help, my daughter is very talented with macaroni art and construction, LOL.

6. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida

pictures!!! We want pictures!!! :) :) :) :) :)

7. VapingGeek

VapingGeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Beckah... I am in Ohio too. Have you already received mail but no Xhaler? My mail hasn't ran yet... keeping my fingers crossed. Damn mailman, where are you:confused:... maybe I should cruise the neighborhood:D

8. Up In Vapor

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Stay with us VG, no need to stalk the mailman, ROFL! :lol:

9. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

OMG!!!!!! YAY...Please if you have video post it or at least take a pic... I am soo happy for you!
    VG I am hoping for ya!

10. JeannieB360

JeannieB360 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered it within 2 hours of them being released. I live within an hour's drive from Drew, and this the first time an order from him took THREE days instead of two, but some other packages I expected yesterday didn't arrive by USPS yesterday, and only the Xhaler and one other arrived today.

Don't expect pics from me - I have no clue wher my camera is - but it looks like the picture on the web site - nice aqua, a little longer than my Little Chuck, a little shorter than my Chuck, diameter sligtly less than the Chucks.

I'll post more when I've broken in the new atomizer.

11. hittman

Supporting member
    That sounds great Jeannie. I am happy for you. I do wish you could give us some pics though. I am going to go wait to see if the mailman has anything for me if he ever gets here.

12. blurising

blurising Moved On

Sep 8, 2009
    Northern California
    You never know, i guess it all depends on the flight and airport the package leaves from.
    Whenever i order from nhaler my packages always gets to me in 2 or 3 days but if i order from somewhere closer to me it can take a day or two longer.
    I live around 50 miles north of San Francisco maybe a direct flight from east coast to San Francisco i don't know.

13. VapingGeek

VapingGeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Alright... still no mailman:cry:I am going to find him;)

Actually I am just going to Lowes to get batteries that I need (don't want to wait for batteries to charge)... but I will be looking for the mailman on my way!:D

14. WonderfulMe

WonderfulMe Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Northern California
    I'm about 60 north of SF, my packages usually take 3-4 days. Post when you get yours, my mail doesn't come til around 4. Oh the waiting, I feel like my 5 year old! :D

15. blurising

blurising Moved On

Sep 8, 2009
    Northern California
    'm about 60 north of SF, my packages usually take 3-4 days. Post when you get yours, my mail doesn't come til around 4. Oh the waiting, I feel like my 5 year old! :D __________________

So you must live in Santa Rosa...i'm a little south of there my mail gets here anywhere from 1:30 to 2:30 so i will post if it arrives today or not.

16. JeannieB360

JeannieB360 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As to pcs, there are a few I'd definitely like to see - the sparkly ones in particular - but my aqua looks just lke it does on web site.

My atomizer is breaking in. I decided to break it in with a very bland tobacco I bought with my first e-cig back in July that I have't touched since I found flavors I like better. I also have some pre-filled generic tobacco carts I bought from somewhere in China that first week but hardly ever use because I now have lots of blank carts. When I tried the bland tobacco juice on the Xhaler at 5v, was surprised to find out it tasted GOOD!

So, ok, I was sure it must be from leftover tastes in my cart. So I opened a prefilled bland tobacco cart - and THAT tasted good, too. Now, my tastebuds have improved since I stopped smoking, and I hadn't re-tried the 'bland juice' since that first week. AND when I've grabbed a pre-filled bland cart, I've puffed on it with primer puffs so I could top it off with one of my preferred juices, so I can't say I've tried to 'taste' these bland carts in months. But I was blown away that these 'useless' carts and juice could actually taste good instead of blah.

Yeah, I like these at 5v on the Xhaler. So I tried them on my Little Chuck at 3.7v and my Chuck at 6v, and they tasted good that way, too. One was about the same on all 3, but one was definitely better on the Xhaler at 5v.

I'll make more comments/comparisons later with different juices, and with different voltage options.

17. Cobra

Cobra Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    St Louis, MO
    Well the mailman came and...............

Nothing!!!! :-(
    Oh well I wasn't really expecting to see it till Monday or Tuesday. Here's hoping for Monday!

18. Wormwood

Wormwood Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2009
    Plumdiggity
    lucky son of a gun, i have tomorrow off for a change, which isnt going to make waiting any easier, unless i find something pretty consuming to do. definitely excited,

19. hittman

Supporting member
    My mailman finally came and no package for me. I guess I'll just hope like heck for Monday delivery. It's sure gonna seem like a long day at work.

20. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    Looks like it's going to be Monday or Tuesday for me, too. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.