The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who will be first?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Trox.Shawn, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Drew has a few of us customers from the Bay Area, I am about 15-20 miles from San Francisco. Hoping it gets here Monday, but I won't be surprise if it doesn't come until Tuesday.

2. VapingGeek

VapingGeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Looks like I will be waiting til Monday as well. :( Had the video equipment ready for the unboxing of the Xhaler... It is going to be a long day at work on Monday!

3. blurising

blurising Moved On

Sep 8, 2009
    Northern California
    No xhaler today but my chuck showed up so i'm happy.

4. KitKit

KitKit Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Hampton Roads
    Mailman drove by and didn't even stop at my house today! Maybe he hijacked mine for himself??????

5. beckah54

beckah54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    Sorry VG,

I've been off the forum for a few hours.

No, I did not receive mine today either. Got my fingers crossed for Monday.

6. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    So the button, and the cap looks the same?

7. Thatdamncat

Thatdamncat Senior Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    I have ? for the few who have gotten their Xhaler. Is it true that only the $160 package gets the pelican case? I was under the impression that all units came with one when I ordered. If so, I got the $145 version because I don't use cartos, but the cheapest pelican case I could find was 15 bucks w/shipping. The case isn't really necessary but I kind of like the look of them and might order one anyways. I guess I just should have went for the elite package.

8. WonderfulMe

WonderfulMe Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Northern California
    I thought that too, so I got the 145, but looks like just the 160. :( I'm hoping Drew will sell them separately, because he has the foam inserts that the xhaler will fit in.

9. JeannieB360

JeannieB360 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yup - the body is identical to what's shown as #2, and the button and the end cap sure look like the ones shown on the individual pic of #6!

The button is larger than the one on the Chuck, and doesn't lie flush with the body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.