Status
Not open for further replies.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I'm about 60 north of SF, my packages usually take 3-4 days. Post when you get yours, my mail doesn't come til around 4. Oh the waiting, I feel like my 5 year old! :D

Drew has a few of us customers from the Bay Area, I am about 15-20 miles from San Francisco. Hoping it gets here Monday, but I won't be surprise if it doesn't come until Tuesday.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Beckah... I am in Ohio too. Have you already received mail but no Xhaler? My mail hasn't ran yet... keeping my fingers crossed. Damn mailman, where are you:confused:... maybe I should cruise the neighborhood:D

Sorry VG,

I've been off the forum for a few hours.

No, I did not receive mine today either. Got my fingers crossed for Monday.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I ordered it within 2 hours of them being released. I live within an hour's drive from Drew, and this the first time an order from him took THREE days instead of two, but some other packages I expected yesterday didn't arrive by USPS yesterday, and only the Xhaler and one other arrived today.

Don't expect pics from me - I have no clue wher my camera is - but it looks like the picture on the web site - nice aqua, a little longer than my Little Chuck, a little shorter than my Chuck, diameter sligtly less than the Chucks.

I'll post more when I've broken in the new atomizer.

So the button, and the cap looks the same?

Thatdamncat

Aug 29, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I have ? for the few who have gotten their Xhaler. Is it true that only the $160 package gets the pelican case? I was under the impression that all units came with one when I ordered. If so, I got the $145 version because I don't use cartos, but the cheapest pelican case I could find was 15 bucks w/shipping. The case isn't really necessary but I kind of like the look of them and might order one anyways. I guess I just should have went for the elite package.

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
I have ? for the few who have gotten their Xhaler. Is it true that only the $160 package gets the pelican case? I was under the impression that all units came with one when I ordered. If so, I got the $145 version because I don't use cartos, but the cheapest pelican case I could find was 15 bucks w/shipping. The case isn't really necessary but I kind of like the look of them and might order one anyways. I guess I just should have went for the elite package.

I thought that too, so I got the 145, but looks like just the 160. :( I'm hoping Drew will sell them separately, because he has the foam inserts that the xhaler will fit in.

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
So the button, and the cap looks the same?
Yup - the body is identical to what's shown as #2, and the button and the end cap sure look like the ones shown on the individual pic of #6!

The button is larger than the one on the Chuck, and doesn't lie flush with the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread