• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who's your favorite "one stop" online Canadian vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRocket

Verified Member
Nov 5, 2013
Near Windsor
Well I placed a couple of similar sized orders with a couple vendors...we'll see who delivers first!!

The race is on! :)

It's been 2 full business days since I placed my order with 2 different vendors. And no e-mail saying either item has been shipped. This despite the fact that both website claim to "ship within 24 hours". I even paid expedited shipping for one item....a bit of a moot point if the item isn't shipped for 48+ hours.

Looks like a case of a couple companies over promising and under delivering.

Disappointing so far.....

RRocket

Verified Member
Nov 5, 2013
Near Windsor
There have been times I have placed my order in the morning to Canvape and have received it the next day. I've never gotten shipping notifications

I wish that were the case. I'd be thrilled!

Empty mailbox after 2 business days. :( Though to be fair, I didn't expect to have either parcel 2 days after I placed the order. I would have expected both to be shipped, however.

Last edited:

LesVegas

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
BC, Canada
I wish that were the case. I'd be thrilled!

Empty mailbox after 2 business days. :( Though to be fair, I didn't expect to have either parcel 2 days after I placed the order. I would have expected both to be shipped, however.

Did you receive notification that your payment was accepted? (Assuming emt)

sbek

Forum Supplier
Dec 18, 2013
Canada
www.dashvapes.com
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

RRocket

Verified Member
Nov 5, 2013
Near Windsor
Received my order from Canvape. They sent the wrong item. :( I don't see a phone number on their website for support..is it e-mail only?

So to sum up my first order with Canvape: It was a day late in shipping and they sent the wrong item. Not terribly satisfied at this point. If this is a quality vendor, I'd sure hate to see a bad one!!

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Did you send them an email through their contact form on their site?
Received my order from Canvape. They sent the wrong item. :( I don't see a phone number on their website for support..is it e-mail only?

So to sum up my first order with Canvape: It was a day late in shipping and they sent the wrong item. Not terribly satisfied at this point. If this is a quality vendor, I'd sure hate to see a bad one!!

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
"Not Canadian" here...but reading your thread (is that ok?)

Im jealous that you have a go to vendor. Ive never found one in the states. I order from all over it seems to get the better prices or just to get what I want. Some in the states, some from the UK, Russia and China.

Im gonna go google Canvape and take a "look-see". :toast:

Edited: I just surfed their site. It must be the great service and fast shipping inside Canada that makes them so good to everyone.

Last edited:

Nodnerb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Winnipeg
"Not Canadian" here...but reading your thread (is that ok?)

Im jealous that you have a go to vendor. Ive never found one in the states. I order from all over it seems to get the better prices or just to get what I want. Some in the states, some from the UK, Russia and China.

Im gonna go google Canvape and take a "look-see". :toast:

Edited: I just surfed their site. It must be the great service and fast shipping inside Canada that makes them so good to everyone.
It's like that for most of us too. I order from 10 different places or so to get what I need. I keep it within canada though. Not worth the hassle of international.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread