classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
ummm...in case you have not noticed----only mod around here is classy---and she can't be everywhere all the time. the others have magically all disappeared. oh no....we have been left to fend for ourselves- hence this thread going so far off topic. fun thread.....but......not a thang to do with vaping.......I can't believe it is still going.....along....

:)

Actually...
I have been watching to see if anyone bothers to notice that OP has not been back online since their post here on 6/2

:( :( :( :( :(

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
When I arrived here I wore a 33 waist and was aiming for 34. I had to add holes to my belt. Not because I was shrinking, but because the leather was stretching.

Today I wore a belt to the store to keep my 32" waist trousers from falling down. Still have an inch or two to go, but since it took 10 years to get fat, I'm in no rush to lose another 10 or so.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
That the original poster has not replied will not go down as one of the great tragedies of the "connected" age. A couple of times a month, someone who joined the day of his or her first and only post will write some utterly unfounded, nearly ludicrous, post regarding the unfavorable outcomes of having vaped, the loss of this character is small.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I could stand to lose some weight right now. I thought a half a scoop of like Mirilax was no longer an essential part of my no-constipation diet, and I lost, I mean "cleaned away" my Miralax bottle.

I just drank a liter of water with 3 heaping spoons of Miralax in it. Plus a lot of flavor drops that I bet are laxative in nature.

Perhaps I should wait to go to Walmart, but the question remains... How long do I wait and what will happen?

I know the mods are all about the OP all da time, but I thought the OP kinda sucked and had they stayed they could have participated in a lively discussion with us.....

To be fair, the mods thought I sucked/do suck from the very beginning etc.

But I stayed and participated in lively discussion even while being told *I* sucked like constantly. I'm just saying. If you want to post dumb stuff.... have a thicker skin.

I'm vaping HARD though, HARD. And I like to go grocery shopping when I'm hungry and I am emphatically not... at ALL. I mean, I feel like I'm 6 months pregnant.

Anna

Reactions: Vaperer

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Perhaps I should wait to go to Walmart, but the question remains... How long do I wait and what will happen?
bali-volcano-mount-agung-erupting.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself. Such an event would just be part of a normal Walmart day, so there's that. Safe travels!

Big Orange

Jul 7, 2019
So, just asking. 9 out of 10 people who I know they vape are overweight or at least have a little bit more of a bigger body, including me. However, smokers I know are much more slim, and don't have weight issues. All of them that I know, according to my observations. Why can this be? Is it because vapers are usually a bit more geeky? Does it actually directly or indirectly affect the BMI? Is it just my environment? What do you think?

I’m not overweight, but I just started vaping to quit smoking. Only been about 2 weeks though. The smokers I know come in all different shapes and sizes. Don’t actually know any vapers (which is why I came here), but the people at the vape shop are all different sizes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread