Why do so many people dislike Provari's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
pet2_zpsfd8d5fd7.png

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Another stupid lets Fight about Provari thread.
Seriously? We have nothing better to do with our time?

If you actually payed attention you could clearly see - not so many if any actually Hate Provari.
Some Hate that it Remains the same year after year(functionally), but that is what makes it the Provari.
Many hate the way a few Provari owners look down on anyone that is satisfied with their different choice. Again, not the Provari.

I personally do not own a Provari. Did get to test drive one a friend is no longer using in favor of his Billet Box.
I will not be buying one simply because it does not have the feature set I prefer. This in no way reflects Provari capability, just my preference.

Should ProVape release another mod offering with my preferences, yes I would likely purchase for their quality and reputation alone.
Do I think they should change the Provari? - No! It is what it is because of it's current design.

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
I've never tried one so I can't say I hate them, I just dislike the fact the after all these years they have made no real update to them.
All they seem to do is add more color option, more patterns, and made a mini version.
If they had variable wattage, and a option for a flat top without the bevel, then I may look into one.
Another annoyance to me, and this is not just provari, or PV's, is how does green and blood splatter make something a zombie edition?

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I just bought one and love it. I surely don't shove it down people's throats though. Everyone likes something different. People on this board get snippy because some of them think what they have is the best. To each their own. Don't pay attention to the drama. And that's what it is...drama. I wish people would kindly answer genuine questions without trying to put someone down or make them feel stupid. That's not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread