Why do so many people dislike Provari's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I don't think people hate Provaris ... more the Provari trumpeting and putting down of other devices gets a little annoying.

I just picked one up on the classies last week ... and seriously, it is pretty awesome ... however after putting an IBTanked on top of both the Provari and the eVic ... they both provide a similar and very satisfying vape.

I am happy with both devices.

eVicProvari.jpg

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I finally got a mini and I love it. I chose it over REO. Why do people hate them so much? I've only had mine a week but I love it so far.

You have been all over this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sion/511965-ok-whats-cadillac-vaporizers.html

....(Ive seen you here)....and you have said you have been vaping for two years in yourn previous posts. You know exactly what your doing starting a post like this. My favorite part of your statement was "chose it over a REO"..... Pretty cute.

Most Provari owners love the REO's as well.......

Heres the OP's previous post in another Provari thread.. #83........
My goodness! I'm new to this board but have been vaping for 2 years.

Some of you are being less than helpful. Focusing on a car name instead of helping someone. I love the Provari! It's great.

Also, you guys are crazy. SHE IS HOT!!!!!! and apparently super nice. If anyone deserves a decent response, it's this pretty girl, ;)

Last edited:

cope

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
washington state
I hate my provari mini so much i use that lil "B" every day trying to bring harm to it and it just smiles at me kinda taunting me laughing
and every day i try harder to abuse it finding new ways to destroy it dropping it rolling it on the ground, dirty scratched up, and still it works..i have given into it accepting my hatred has turned into a special bond i keep it powered and it gives me blissful vapor:vapor:

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
I've never tried one so I can't say I hate them, I just dislike the fact the after all these years they have made no real update to them.
All they seem to do is add more color option, more patterns, and made a mini version.
If they had variable wattage, and a option for a flat top without the bevel, then I may look into one.
Another annoyance to me, and this is not just provari, or PV's, is how does green and blood splatter make something a zombie edition?
Did you want it to eat your brains? Or shuffle very slowly after you until it finally caught you even though you were running.
I don't think people hate Provaris ... more the Provari trumpeting and putting down of other devices gets a little annoying.

I just picked one up on the classies last week ... and seriously, it is pretty awesome ... however after putting an IBTanked on top of both the Provari and the eVic ... they both provide a similar and very satisfying vape.

eVicProvari.jpg

I actually can say I have never seen a Provari owner put down another for not owning one. I can say that I have seen a lot of people bashing Provari Owners for having them. It's almost as if the non owners believe they should never talk about their PV on a forum about PVs. I have no interest in a Provari as I am currently a mech guy, but tomorrow I might change my mind.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
The OP only had 11 posts to date. Give 'em a break folks. There are lot's of us, myself included that are just getting to know the "culture" around here.

Exactly. I'm new myself and I asked a similar question at first only to start some huge debate. I was genuinely curious and he's just learning about all of this. Everyone has got to start somewhere and I'm certainly no expert yet.

Jon, I got mine because I'll never be a DIY kinda girl. I have no interest in making my own e-juice, building coils, etc and I didn't want a mod. I wanted something that was easy to use, produced a good vape, had a good reputation with a good warranty and something that I could put in my purse and carry around easily. That's why I chose the Provari. Maybe there are other ones that are better or better for some people, but those were the reasons I chose mine. And it's just what I was looking for. I hope you enjoy it. Also, welcome to the board. There is a lot of good info here...you just have to wade through the drama BS.

Ohms Lawbreaker

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Right Behind You
Does anyone else who's been here for a few hundred posts or more even feel like reading these threads anymore, regardless of what you like or use or don't like or don't use? So entertaining for me as a noob but like a repeat now, like a bad one, like the "western" Star Trek episode.

Used to hate being stuck with network analog TV and that one, or the lame "Halloween" one, would come on. But I guess I'd still watch it...like TV there just ain't much else on the internet.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
You have been all over this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sion/511965-ok-whats-cadillac-vaporizers.html

....(Ive seen you here)....and you have said you have been vaping for two years in yourn previous posts. You know exactly what your doing starting a post like this. My favorite part of your statement was "chose it over a REO"..... Pretty cute.

Most Provari owners love the REO's as well.......

Heres the OP's previous post in another Provari thread.. #83........

Wow, you really took the time to look for other posts to passively aggressively make him look stupid?

BTW, the post you quoted was originally started by ME and I got ripped a new one over it. Some of you can be so harsh to people for no reason.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
I hate the way the newest Provaris look. I fricking miss mine, before my house caught on fire, I had a whole arsenal of high end PV's and rebuildables, and the Provari was easily one of my favorites. I miss the way they used to look with the straight lines running down the side. So sexy, now they just look kind of weird. Not knocking on anybody with a new one, I just don't understand why they changed such a fricking SEXY design for no reason!!! :mad:

Also, my Provari looked ridiculously sexy with the Cobra on it. It's like they were made for each other, the dimensions were PERFECT, and the titanium matched the Provari end caps wonderfully, and I had a nice white delrin ming drip tip I got from Cisco at VaperCon a couple years ago. Looked SOOOOO HAWT! And it worked wonderfully! And the air hole/wick on the Cobra lined up perfectly with the button, so it wicked great, and just kicked some serious behind.

Last edited:

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
Did you want it to eat your brains? Or shuffle very slowly after you until it finally caught you even though you were running.
I just don't see how everyone seems to equate green and blood splattered with zombies.

I actually can say I have never seen a Provari owner put down another for not owning one. I can say that I have seen a lot of people bashing Provari Owners for having them. It's almost as if the non owners believe they should never talk about their PV on a forum about PVs. I have no interest in a Provari as I am currently a mech guy, but tomorrow I might change my mind.

I too have no interest in a Provari, but for the reasons I previously stated.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

eVicProvari.jpg

that changes everything...

KJphK.gif

jonOH1234 - very few people dislike the provari. some people just tend to defend their choices when faced with others saying there's something superior out there.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
I only hate that I don't get my Provari delivered until mail comes tomorrow! Oh the humanity!!!! :evil:
The Provari V2 was the first nice, high end PV I ever bought (NOT counting my Lavatube which was my first big tube mod) and I will never forget the day it came in the mail. I was just holding it and staring at it for like an hour (inbetween vapes of course). It just felt PERFECT in my hand (much prefer the standard 490 cap in looks AND feel). Also, as cool as the Evics are, they STILL make me think of a car dashboard, haha.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Does anyone else who's been here for a few hundred posts or more even feel like reading these threads anymore, regardless of what you like or use or don't like or don't use? So entertaining for me as a noob but like a repeat now, like a bad one, like the "western" Star Trek episode.

Used to hate being stuck with network analog TV and that one, or the lame "Halloween" one, would come on. But I guess I'd still watch it...like TV there just ain't much else on the internet.

Imagine how the ECF Mods must feel by now... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread