Why do so many people dislike Provari's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Why not get the wife the itaste vv3?
Works much like the mvp2, a little simpler actually. Sleeker look. 510 and ego. Passthru.
101vapes has the best price and excellent customer service as well.
Ive purchased 6. Not all for me ofcoarse.
Decent batterly life almost a whole day of moderate vaping.

Also the chameleon imo is beautiful has green and purple,flecks that sparkle in the light.

Smoketech has a spinner type that is vv and vw. Although i have not used it, it is maybe worth looking into.
Www.desertvapes.com has them

She has the itaste vv3 and loves it except the 800 Mah battery doesn't last her all day. If I could find something that does everything that the itaste vv3 does AND had a better battery life that would be perfect....;) Thx 4 your help though...

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
She has the itaste vv3 and loves it except the 800 Mah battery doesn't last her all day. If I could find something that does everything that the itaste vv3 does AND had a better battery life that would be perfect....;) Thx 4 your help though...
something that does everything that the itaste vv3 does AND had a better battery life

Hey, how did you do that? ;)

It's 1300 mah, the only thing it doesn't have is a puff counter. I've been using mine for about 3 months and I love it.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
...I have only recently gotten any clearos to work and i never see them reccomended by any one.
I use the pbc v2 and the fbc. They are both glass, i also use mini mt3’s from china. Those and cartotanks...
When people talk about clearomizers or clearos, they are usually referring to the crappy top coil clearos. The bottom coil stuff is referred to as BCC's and is recommended pretty often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread