Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
ruok rba or ori Nord coil rebuild ?
You gotta be kidding me!!:eek:
I didnt know there was an rba for the nord.:oops:
I rebuilt the coil o_O

All things considered though, the standard nord coil is easy to rebuild.

I will be getting ruok rba though, I just watched a vid.

Thanks

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
You gotta be kidding me!!:eek:
I didnt know there was an rba for the nord.:oops:
I rebuilt the coil o_O

All things considered though, the standard nord coil is easy to rebuild.

I will be getting ruok rba though, I just watched a vid.

Thanks
let us know how rouk rba perform and review, wanted to go back smok nord (is dirt cheap in my country now, but coil at crazy prices.)

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
let us know how rouk rba perform and review, wanted to go back smok nord (is dirt cheap in my country now, but coil at crazy prices.)
About 3-4weeks in with the Reewape Ruok rba.
Ive only installed coils above 1 Ohm, currently using 1.16 Ohm. Next build will be .9ohm
Its a tiny rba but still easy to work on. The deck is my favourite kind with the posts on the same side. All my favourite and most used RTA's have the same style of deck.
The airflow is quite loose and relaxed. Its looser than the nord 1.4ohm coil. I still mtl with it. I have tried reducing the airflow using different methods and they were easy and successful but at this stage am happy with it in stock form.
While playing with this I have had some minor gurgling and some dry hits. They were all resolved by rewicking until I got it right. Its not hard to get right, its just the same small learning curve as any new rta/rda.
Flavour is better than any of the Nord coils Ive used, the flavour seems clearer and more direct, but that could just be a subjective thing. I do think the Nord 1.4 coil is already pretty good.
Regarding flavour, I only use unflavoured VG/nic/DW. It has a flavour and the better you wick an rta the more sharp, clear and defined the taste of the unflavoured juice is.
I already really liked the Smok Nord to start with and used it exclusively for 2weeks while traveling around OS. The Reewape Ruok rba made a good thing even better.
Having said all that, its not as refined a vape as some of the rta's I have. Its just not in the same class as a good rta/rda. I do think a lot of that has to do with the duckbill mouth piece, and also the airflow, among other things.

cowolter

Mar 6, 2020
I was a dual user of vape and American Spirits for 4+ years. I got a pod system last week (Aspire Breeze 2), and I am done with cigarettes, as well as my old vape & juice I was making. I have ZERO cravings for cigarettes, and I’m shocked.
I’m using the nic salt version of Green Blast by Naked in 50mg and I’m never looking back. Pod systems are the future and are able to give users the satisfaction needed to stay off tobacco permanently.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I was a dual user of vape and American Spirits for 4+ years. I got a pod system last week (Aspire Breeze 2), and I am done with cigarettes, as well as my old vape & juice I was making. I have ZERO cravings for cigarettes, and I’m shocked.
I’m using the nic salt version of Green Blast by Naked in 50mg and I’m never looking back. Pod systems are the future and are able to give users the satisfaction needed to stay off tobacco permanently.
same here, i 100% quit cigarettes because of my icare mini + Mango by naked nic salt, whenever think of smoking, 2-3 puff and i'm good .... hhahhaha

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
2 months ago I was carrying a full size mod with me everywhere. Now, I just take 1 or 2 of these little things with me when I leave the house.
IMG_20200307_074157-01.jpeg

I still use my mods at home, but I'm really enamoured with these little things.

I just worry about how long they will last, especially if the FDA really enforces the PMTA rules and I can't replace them after May. I do have extras (clearance prices).
Pods with RBAs and replaceable batteries all seem so large I may as well just use a real mod. It's the tiny size that really has me hooked on these things.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
2 months ago I was carrying a full size mod with me everywhere. Now, I just take 1 or 2 of these little things with me when I leave the house.
View attachment 873357

I still use my mods at home, but I'm really enamoured with these little things.

I just worry about how long they will last, especially if the FDA really enforces the PMTA rules and I can't replace them after May. I do have extras (clearance prices).
Pods with RBAs and replaceable batteries all seem so large I may as well just use a real mod. It's the tiny size that really has me hooked on these things.
Yup size does matter, especially I travel on weekly base, no more battery charger, cotton, coil, cutter .... Simple 2-3 pod with few spare rba n I good to go.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
As I can not vape at work, except in the bathroom, the pod Smok Novo2 is now my friend. Small - light - and lasts all day at work. When I get lunch break, I go to car and vape on a Kanger . l refill my novo2 once a day. At home it is always the Kanger nano or mini. I make my juice at 22mg/ml, so I am on the high side. But, the 22mg/ml just makes it so I am satisfied faster and vape less. As we all know it is the burning that is bad, not the nic, so, I can live with what I use. At work I also use the Nicorette spray that I get from New Zealand. For me to stay off cigs is always my objective, I don't care how I get the nic, just that I do. I even chew nic gum at times. l am one of those whose parents smoked when pregnant and smoked when I was growing up. So, I can say I am a lifelong nicotine addict. I am 61yrs old and have never gone without smokes or vapes for a day in my life. At least vaping and making my own juice is cheaper by far then cigs!

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
I know this is maybe a dumb question, anyway following recent UT vids, pods and AIO systems have become popular and being a MTL RBA type of vaper I am not sure what the attractions are, size, convenience, cost or taste? Why would someone change or prefer this system over a mod and atty?
Unless your stealth vaping,or just collecting them then buy it.I still prefer using my mod and tank more then often because of hit and taste

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was reading for reasons to use a pod and small and stealthy are what usually come up. Since I can only use VG and PEG400 for 90% of my juice (which I have to make so no prefilled pod, no matter how uh, cheaper or easier it is) it's not happening for me.

I have a giant purse so I can carry around 3 mods and usually do. But, I use the ULTIMATE in stealthy pods: all white snus and yep, it's a wrap. For about 2 years no one knew ONCE I smoked or vaped and I am keeping it that way.

Anna

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
I was reading for reasons to use a pod and small and stealthy are what usually come up. Since I can only use VG and PEG400 for 90% of my juice (which I have to make so no prefilled pod, no matter how uh, cheaper or easier it is) it's not happening for me.

I have a giant purse so I can carry around 3 mods and usually do. But, I use the ULTIMATE in stealthy pods: all white snus and yep, it's a wrap. For about 2 years no one knew ONCE I smoked or vaped and I am keeping it that way.

Anna

took me a moment to find it as I couldn't remember the name of the pod, I saw that vid a few weeks ago:

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

Anna
I just noticed that there was also a successor to this model, review by the same dude:

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread