Why use a Pod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think you misunderstand. A high VG pod is useless to me, man. It truly is. You try stealth vaping my eliquid and see what happens.

ALSO if I had it around for "stealth" I would want to be vaping it all the time, whenever *I* wanted, which is mostly feasible never, but certainly not for uh my profession.

I think I will stick with the snus forever it's working just fabulously and I have no complaints. I have gone up to 12 hours at work without vaping once. There have been rare occasions where I have driven someplace to vape in my car, but mostly I have not bothered as I usually work through lunch.

Even if there were some "Reverse exhale" type of system which there is not (yet) well guess what, I would still be shoving something in my mouth and taking a big long drag, so unless it is incredibly small, like the ACTUAL size of a pen (which seems problematic with the reverse inhale system thing) people would be all like, "Why that woman be chewing on her pen all the time."

You can give advice and therapy but to an extent it sort of limits you. That is how it is. At least nowadays.

But thanks for ah, thinking of it.

Anna

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
I think you misunderstand. A high VG pod is useless to me, man. It truly is. You try stealth vaping my eliquid and see what happens.

ALSO if I had it around for "stealth" I would want to be vaping it all the time, whenever *I* wanted, which is mostly feasible never, but certainly not for uh my profession.

I think I will stick with the snus forever it's working just fabulously and I have no complaints. I have gone up to 12 hours at work without vaping once. There have been rare occasions where I have driven someplace to vape in my car, but mostly I have not bothered as I usually work through lunch.

Even if there were some "Reverse exhale" type of system which there is not (yet) well guess what, I would still be shoving something in my mouth and taking a big long drag, so unless it is incredibly small, like the ACTUAL size of a pen (which seems problematic with the reverse inhale system thing) people would be all like, "Why that woman be chewing on her pen all the time."

You can give advice and therapy but to an extent it sort of limits you. That is how it is. At least nowadays.

Anna
What’s your profession Anna?Btw,Snus is safe after I did research,the mouth cancer is just a fear monger tactic scaring people to use them as research in Sweden suggest that people has been using snus for hundreds of year,yet not much cancer can be linked to snus.I was contemplating to switch to snus use when I get back to work but I had so many coils and ejuice stocked up,we’ll see

Reactions: PeterKay

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain

Anna

Recommendation,give ''The Chandler'' a try,he is after all the master of stealth:

p.s. didn't mean cigarettes,just replace for your mod or pod but the technique to acomplish ''true'' stealth remains the same.

• Love
Reactions: Boudica

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
i started with the caliburn but endet up replacing them with the koko.
Also the 1.2 is better for these cold days. As soon as temperature rises above 20 celsius i switch back to the 1.4 ohm pods. So i have a cold/warm setup on hand.

Koko is smaller and fits much better into my pockets. love them.. I mean it. I was heavy DL vaper for years but with them i really can enjoy life without rebuilding and carry bricks around.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread