Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
yea but it takes all the fun out of mod shopping! Now if I see something and am tempted to buy it.. I know that it won't do what my provari does so why bother. not that I don't enjoy my other vv mods.. I do, they have their place. I'd buy another madvapes vv box and maybe another vv bottom feeder but tube mods don't interest me anymore.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
hmm, a lot of folks are very happy using 3.7v@1.7ohm (=8 watts) with a smaller form factor. Me? I want to fine tune to the point of perfection. I want 0.1 increments of voltage to get as close to the upper limit as I can. I want to fidget with my gadget till it sings Moon Dance to the heavens. A lot of folks just want to vape....

vapnoob

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
TX
Ok so I finally got my provari mini in the mail today. O my god the mo.ey I could have saved just buying one of these from the get go. What a joy to use, hits like a freight train. I could not be happier worth every penny. If you are thinking about purchasing, there is nothing to think about buy it.

I agree just got mine yesterday was a little light headed last night because i didn't want to put it down just kept vaping lol it feels so nice in my hand and vapes so wonderfully I'm so thrilled to finally have one.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
It is strange for me to have realise I actually did the right thing lol

Ok maybe I have a ProVari too many but with the Mini and ProVari, VMod and VV Altoids mod for duration I feel i have all my bases covered.

I always have a ProVari with me and normally the VMod. With these I have every option I could need covered.

In my future there is a rebuildable atty and either a Kick for the VMod and a VV bottom feeder but those are way in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread