why your V2 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
Sorry, I don't own a V2, or have plans to own one, but I couldn't let this bit of misinformation pass...

An electrical Circuit is just that, a circuit. Every component of the circuit matters, whether it is before or after the desired load point in the circuit. If you put a resistor in front of the atty (positive side) or behind the atty (negative side), it has exactly the same effect on the the whole circuit, of which the aty is a component. Since the atty is a resistor, and the body is a resistor, at least a portion of your battery energy is going toward heating up the tube. Since stainless is not extremely resistive, and the circuit is overall low amperage, you lose battery life and deliverable current to the atomizer, but the tube doesn't even get warm to the touch.

Wow no offense but I was merely telling him that it wasn't stainless where he said it was... I must have gotten over zealous but i meant to say there is no stainless to effect current to the atty. And you are right when you say a circuit is a circuit but most of the juice is being "used" before it goes back through the stainless.

Last edited:

TxJole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas
PS came to market TOO quick with the V2. I have to believe that NO R&D was preformed. My switch started acting up with-in a week of it hitting my door, then I get a "fix" for free. Then I have to come on here to see there is another "fix" I can buy. So many "fixes" and "this should work" I lost count and gave up and retired my V2 and bought another brand unit. I hate bank rolling a trail and error session for a new product.

wiscguy

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2009
Madison, WI
PS came to market TOO quick with the V2. I have to believe that NO R&D was preformed. My switch started acting up with-in a week of it hitting my door, then I get a "fix" for free. Then I have to come on here to see there is another "fix" I can buy. So many "fixes" and "this should work" I lost count and gave up and retired my V2 and bought another brand unit. I hate bank rolling a trail and error session for a new product.

Agreed

Decided to dust off my SB. God how I missed a switch that worked.

Getting the BB for a smaller form.

I do love PS blueberry juice though. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread