Will a tank work on a Roughstack and how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Carto tanks will work on the roughstack,but you will need an extension to clear the top button.A short 510-510 adapter will work.
you put a carto with a slot cut in it or a hole drilled or punched in it in the tank,leave enough space to fill the tank,fill it,push the carto into the end cap,put on a driptip, and vape

roughstack,510 charger extension,liquinator tank
View attachment 53728

The extension is a little long,you could use a shorter adapter but this clears the button with room for you to get to the button easily
View attachment 53729

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'm thinking about getting a Roughstack to pair with my Liquinator tank and was told by a couple of people that this adapter/extension should give the button enough clearance.

V2 510 Shorty Extension

You need to use the longer 510 adapter. The short one won't work. The button literally sits under the bottom cap of the tank and you will have trouble firing it.

eko824

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2011
Los Angeles
You need to use the longer 510 adapter. The short one won't work. The button literally sits under the bottom cap of the tank and you will have trouble firing it.

Crap. Already using the Resurrector cartos which are longer so was hoping I wouldn't have to use the longer extension. Going to have to rethink getting the Roughstack.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Crap. Already using the Resurrector cartos which are longer so was hoping I wouldn't have to use the longer extension. Going to have to rethink getting the Roughstack.

With a resurrector,you can use a shorty extension,just use a 3ml tank with the tank slid up the carto as far as you can.The resurrector
leaves about 1/4 in sticking out the bottom of a 3ml liquinator,with the shorty extension,that should be plenty room,that's how i use tanks on my GLV mini or roughstack

eko824

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2011
Los Angeles
With a resurrector,you can use a shorty extension,just use a 3ml tank with the tank slid up the carto as far as you can.The resurrector
leaves about 1/4 in sticking out the bottom of a 3ml liquinator,with the shorty extension,that should be plenty room,that's how i use tanks on my GLV mini or roughstack

Good to hear. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread