The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Will all pen style atomizers work with the Mini Pipe?

Discussion in 'Mini Pipe' started by Tecratk, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tecratk

Tecratk Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm looking into purchasing the Mini Pipe. Will all penstyle attys work with it? I have abunch of 801, BE112, etc, and I'm wondering if they will all work with the Mini Pipe? From pictures I've seen, the atomizers look identical. The cartridges look identical as well. If they will, then this is definitely the pipe for me! I had been saving up for a DSE601, but now that I'm reading all about the Mini pipe it looks like I saved myself from making the wrong choice.

2. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    Some of them you will have to sand/cut down before they fit. I think you could do the staple trip on them. Take a high large grade staple, and fold a small nub in the center. that was the center connection is lower.

the be112 may fit without the mod on them tho.

3. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I got a mamual mini pipe from Eastmall and found that the 801 atty's with the silver ring (shorter then the other 801's) work fine with the pipe. They are the same as the pipe atty it comes with. But the 801's with the black band do NOT work with it! This seems to be true for the auto mini as well. My son's auto pipe has no issue with the silver banded 801's.
    The 801 to 901 adapter for the VP1 allows me to use my 901 atty's on the mini pipe also.

4. Brachinus

Brachinus Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    Jersey Shore
    I had a Mini Pipe with a BE112 and they fit just fine. The BE had a slightly stiffer draw than the Mini Pipe atty, but it worked great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.