all my mini pipe atomizers are junky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
so i purchased a mini pipe from a private party , IE: not an online vendor and all 5 of the atomizers i got dont really work. i have 1 that is amazing really pumps out the vapor and the other 4 are so so. Not horrible but not satisfying.

i know that 801 , RN , and kissbox atomizers wont work on it... which ones will? I'm still waiting for this thing to blow me away

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
All the mini pipe atomizers I have had, worked absolutely brilliantly.....for a few days......and after that they just became rubbish within a week but I didn't get any that worked badly when they were brand new.....perhaps the guy sent you atty's that have been returned! I have given up with the mini pipe because of the atomizers but if they had given a reasonable life I would have recommended the mini pipe to anyone.

Last edited:

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
yeah i just can't give up on this thing , if i had a better atomizer... i like the way it feels , i like the draw , but i get thin wispy vapor and absolutely no throat hit... arrrgghh

I too am interested if there is another atty that will just simply screw on to the mini pipe and work ok without any modding because I do like the mini pipe for it's size and convenience. It would certainly be the thing I would take out with me if I could get a decent atomizer for it.

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
Dont understand as have used all those atts on the mini pipe and they all work with jantys being the winner for me :confused:

so i purchased a mini pipe from a private party , IE: not an online vendor and all 5 of the atomizers i got dont really work. i have 1 that is amazing really pumps out the vapor and the other 4 are so so. Not horrible but not satisfying.

i know that 801 , RN , and kissbox atomizers wont work on it... which ones will? I'm still waiting for this thing to blow me away

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
Yeah same here, the RNs needed modding :oops: sorry

Jantys work perfectly

i have not actually tried this myself , i only remember Parked saying that the Janty Kissbox atomizers wont work on the mini pipe. If they for sure do i would gladly pick one up... if they do that is...

redrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2009
CT
Hi Pete,
I think the problem you are having is a bad bowl. I previously believed the bowls either worked or obviously didn't, with no in between. In your case, I think the bowl is working, but incorrectly, and killing your attys. I haven't had any go bad, still using originals. Two bowls are toast tho. Replacements should be here tomorrow, and I'll be curious to see if any are atty killers, lol!

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Hi Pete,
I think the problem you are having is a bad bowl. I previously believed the bowls either worked or obviously didn't, with no in between. In your case, I think the bowl is working, but incorrectly, and killing your attys. I haven't had any go bad, still using originals. Two bowls are toast tho. Replacements should be here tomorrow, and I'll be curious to see if any are atty killers, lol!

Hi redrose
I am sure open to any possibility but it's really hard to see how the bowl could be anything to do with it...but I will be interested to know if you have problems with your atties with a different bowl.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
the jantys work on both my mini pipe heads and are about £7 for the throwaway type
Just so folks understand the TAWA atomizers and the KBC atomizers are the exact same thing. The only difference is the TAWA atomizers only have a 14 day warranty and the KBC atomizers have a 3 month warranty.

They laser print TAWA on the side of the atomizer for identification purposes.

DW

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
My experience is exactly that of Pete's....they are without a doubt the best vaping atos out there....but I killed 11 in 35 days of vaping. I tried besecig atomizers....they work but nowhere near as good as the minipipe atos. I don;t know if the bowl is the problem or the atos. But I had two minipipes from two different suppliers.

Ted...Do the janty atos perform just as well as the minipipe atos?

Has anyone modified these and tried to make them work with 801 batteries? I like the minipipe but the whole device makes no sense at all. Yes the batteries are cheaper to replace....but not really. However, if the switch fails they are expensive to replace. So the combination of switch and battery replacement is very expensive. It would make more sense to use them with the 801 batteries.

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
Are you purchasing the mini-pipe attys from eastmall? ...Or are you referring to eastmall's regular 801 attys. I've also noted The Widow sells attys marked specifically for the mini-pipe. I am trying to find out if the Royal Smokers branded attys (oem) are available also. Anyone know?

EDIT - these PVs are so nice I want to make them last forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread