Will the DEA run up on my kiosk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtaxman

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Nice work yvilla, boy, that must have taken some time. I bet ya he was involved with one of the statutory criminal charges and thus, never even thought about the civil process. You think Judge Leon is going to make a ruling on how to classify e-cigs?

I would think he would defer, but I'm no lawyer, and that --is about all I do know :)

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Nice work yvilla, boy, that must have taken some time. I bet ya he was involved with one of the statutory criminal charges and thus, never even thought about the civil process. You think Judge Leon is going to make a ruling on how to classify e-cigs?

I would think he would defer, but I'm no lawyer, and that --is about all I do know :)

LOL, I agree that Judge Leon would certainly not want to do that - but I don't see how he can completely wiggle out of it. There's the notice issue, but given that one of the demands for relief is for a declaratory judgment, I think he at least has to decide if SE's and njoy's ecigs have been correctly determined by the FDA to be "new" drugs/drug-device combinations. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread