Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
The withdrawls imo are unbeatable, I was a 2 pad smoker, I vape 24mg juice I bumped up to 36 because of some quick setting depression, no doubt it was the analog or maybe nicotine withdral. even though were emulating smoking the vapor is different and the nic is absorbed different. I do not reccomend vapping the 36 mg it caused me more issuse than it solved, that and I found I hate pg about say 40% max is what I will vape. anyway back to the point the dt symptoms should not last more than a few weeks hang in there. there will also be a while of clumsyness and forgetfullness as your brain chemistry goes back to a semi normal state. I'm taking a long time at it but am on my way to a cass I in substance abuse, I knida know what im talking about here studies/personal experience tc, hang in there and happy vapping

WOW.

I don't doubt you, I DO feel some differences in subtle ways like you mentioned. I was not even a heavy analog smoker at all, but even though i didn't smoke a lot i was very dependent on those times that i did smoke.

I can't even imagine how a heavy smoker would feel if i feel like this!

smitti1

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2010
USA
Yea it is VERY strange I'm not craving a cig but I am sure these are withdrawals. The only reason I am fairly sure is because i went thru the same thing when I quit years ago. Had i not gone thru that then (but then i also had the HORRIFIC cravings! Thank God i dont have that now!) I would just think i was just strangely lethargic and fatigued right now.

I ordered 18 mg's but they sent me 11mg's instead. I didn't think about it really and just started using it, but now am wishing they had not made that error!

I have ordered 18 mg's it just hasn't gotten here yet.

I might have to add an analog - one a night or something for just a few days or until the 18 mgs comes in - see if it helps. I just don't want to re-introduce the stupid toxins I am getting rid of.

I agree you probably need something more like the 18mg. If that doesn't work try a 24mg. The 24mg was too strong for me. (It varies w/each person) Heavy smoker... heavy vaper. I have also been experiencing heavy fatigue and am trying to figure it out. My sleeping hours are off, plus I cave into a 2-4 hr nap every day. Recently I had to start a new medication, so it might be that. Then yesterday it dawned on me about my blood pressure. I've often heard that many people have much lower blood pressure after quitting analogs, so have been monitoring mine since yesterday pm. It is all over the place from very high to very low. About the time I had to take a nap today it was very low. So I think I may need to call my Dr before my appt in a couple weeks. He may want to change my blood pressure med or change the new medication that I'm on.

Tinman402

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
pulaski, tn
I started on the 13th with 24mg.. I was jittery all the time, I ordered 18mg and got it last Saturday and I seem to not be jittery now. I think 12 would be to low for me so you may wanna up it till you get what you need. That's what I learned through research and my experience so far, you have to find what works best for you on your own..

Keep at it till you get it right.

Best thing I did was order small bottles till I figured out what I liked and worked, mistake was almost running out before next shipment arrived.. So once you find something order a quantity of it to last for a bit.

KayleePup

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
I was a pad marl lights smoker. I started at 18 mg and found I had the cravings for analogs all day long. Switched to the 24 mg and cravings went away. I did notice that after a couple weeks I was kinda jittery at bedtime, so I have switched to 5mg after 8 pm. It seems to have helped, not jittery and am sleeping better. Next step will be to cut my all day vape down to 18mg. I would like to cut out the nic altogether and just vape for enjoyment.

Hope you find you sweet spot soon!
KayleePup

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I skimmed through the other posts so forgive me if I am saying this after someone else. It is quite possible that you are withdrawing form other chemicals in cigs as well. I agree with up the nic as several have mentioned . I had to use 36mg to stop smoking. I also agree with more water intake as well. I still had the symptoms you mentioned. I decided after reading the ecf for days LOL, that it was probably the maoi 's in cigs that I was missing. I was depressed because I was missing them , therefore I was lethargic and sometimes raggy for about 2-3 weeks after my last cig until my body got over the withdrawals of maoi's.

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
UPDATE: I am BEYOND livid. After all of this I have gone through with them sending the wrong mg's they DID IT AGAIN! Was greatly anticipating the new order today and just opened the box and AGAIN they have given me 11 mg's! I am not sure what is so hard about getting this right! I have just left a pretty irritated message for them and requested they overnight me the right product at THEIR expense.

Has this happened to anyone else? Am i in the right being angry enough to insist they overnight me a bottle of the right mg's? I mean this is beyond inconvenient! When a person is trying to quit analogs for a company to make this screw up twice is just absurd.

I am VERY angry about this! I was so anticipating FINALLY getting the right product today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread